The Date Chapter 4

~Tam's POV~
I finally got to go home a few days ago. My wounds were now scars and I've been marked. I don't know how or when but I've been marked. I found it yesterday while I was undressing to take a shower.

~yesterday still Tam's POV~
"I gotta take a shower" I stood up and went to the bathroom. I had clothes in there already with a red towel ready for me. I closed the door and locked it. I started to get undressed and something caught my attention. I saw a mark on my neck. I stared at in the mirror. It was a medium size 'R' on my neck. I used my finger to trace it. It kinda hurt to touch it. It was a wound still healing on me but why?

~present day~
I put medicine on the 'R' and wrapped it with a bandage. Tonight is the night I go on a date with Tord. But I didn't have anything to wear but then I realized I do have a few friends who can hook me up and get me to look decent for once. I dialed Matilda's number and as soon as I did she picked it up

Matilda- "TAM! HI! What's up?"
"Hey Matilda um I uh am going on a date and I need-"

Matilda- "WE'RE ON OUR WAY'' she hung up the phone

~time skip brought to you by Edd's cola~

I heard a knock on the door a few minutes after Matilda hung up the phone. I answered the door and "Holy shit! How did you guys get here so fast!?"

Tori- "We sped down the road to your house because it was a code blue"

"Code blue? Wait is it because y'all finally get to make me wear a dress and makeup!?"

Ell- "Yes"

"Fair enough. So y'all have everything?"

Matilda- "Yep we've been waiting for this since forever!"
They all came in with a makeup case and a black short dress oh my irene this is gonna be one hell of a time. "Nothing to big guys it's not prom!"

Tori- "We won't get 'carried away' Tamara so chill"

~Time skip brought to you by Tord's bacon~

After what seemed like forever I was finally ready this is what I am wearing. I'm wearing a black short dress that covers my ass then stops after my ass, the top of my boobs were showing and it was short sleeve, I had foundation on, I had blood red lipstick on, black mascara, black eyeliner, pink blush, my long hair was brushed but not in a ponytail, and I had tennis shoes on I refused to wear stupid high heels. "Thank irene I'm done with this."

Matilda- she squeals "YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

I looked in the mirror, she was right I do look amazing. "Any minute he'll be here" the girls cleaned everything up for me.

After awhile we heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it to see a Tord in a black suit and a red tie with dress shoes. His hair still looked normal. Cute devil horns. He took a good look at me and his face blushed a deep red.

~Tord's POV~
Damn! Tam looks amazing. Shit I'm having a nosebleed. I cover my nose real fast before she could see. "Tord are you ok?" I heard he say and I looked into her 'eyes' "Y-Yea! I-Im f-fine. Can I um use your bathroom please?" She nodded "First door on the right" I nodded and ran to the bathroom. I shut the door and grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose. I thought to myself ' What are you doing to me Tam. I had a nosebleed because I looked at you!' I looked at my pants. Great now I got a fucking boner. I took a few deep breaths and stayed in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes. Finally it went away. I went back to Tam who was sitting on the couch. I held out my hand to her "Ready?" She nodded and took my hand than I walked out holding her hand while she held back. Tori shut the door. "Ok Tamara I don't have a car." She tilted her head "Than how are we gonna get there?" I smirked "I have a motorcycle" I got on the motorcycle and I looked at her still smirking "Hop on Tam" she got onto the back and smiled slightly. "Hold on tight Tam" I still had a damn smirk on my face. She blushed and wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed me tight like her life depended on it. I smirked once more and started my motorcycle than started driving to a fancy restaurant.

~Third person POV~

Tam- she looked at where they were heading "Tord! Nonono this place is too expensive!"

Tord- "Anything for min dronning" he parked the bike in a good parking spot.

They both got off the bike and Tord led her inside. He went to the man at the front and he told him his name than a waiter led both Tam and Tord to a the VIP area. Tord pulled out a seat for Tam and she sat down and Tord sat across from her. The waiter went off.

Tam- "Tord this is way too much. I'm not that special Tord."

Tord- "Tam your special to me and you deserve the best"

Tam blushed and a women approached

Woman- "Hello Tord and who is this cutie?"

Tord- "Mamma, dette er min dronning Tamara"

Woman- "Why hello Tamara I'm Tord's mom Ms. Larsson"

Tam- "Ms. Larsson? Are you divorced?"

Ms. Larsson- "Yes I am. His father Paul and I have decided it would be best if we were apart. But we're still good friends!" She smiled "Now what would you like to drink?"

Tam- "Can I please have a root beer the soda?"

Ms. Larsson- "Yes ma'am coming right up! Tord you still want the same?"

Tord- "Yes mom"

Ms. Larsson- "Ok coming right up!" She walked to the kitchen

Tord- "My mom own this place"

Tam- "Is that why we are in the VIP area?"

Tord- "Yes min dronning"

Tam- "That is awesome!" Her face lit up

Tord- he chuckles "Like I said only the best for min dronning"

~time skip brought to you by DE WAE~

Tord and Tam had their drinks and food. Tam has a steak and mashed potatoes it was made Norwegian style and Tord had Norwegian food. The both ate and Tam enjoyed every bite she took.

Tam- "This is amazing" she said as she took another note of her steak and some mashed potatoes

Tord- "I'm glad you like it" he said as he ate
Tam finished her food and drink. After that Tord finished his food and drink.

Tord- "Alright Tam let's go"

She nodded and stood up as well as Tord. He took her by the hand and lead her to his motorcycle. He got on and Tam got on. She hugged his waist and he drove to her house. After driving he got off at her house and so did she. They walked to the front door.

Tam- "Thanks for an amazing time Tord" she kissed his cheek

Tord- blushes "Your welcome Tam" he kissed her cheek in return and left.

She was blushing and she went inside. She locked the front door and went to the bathroom with clothes. She got undressed and took a shower. After the shower she dried off and got dressed. She went to her room and put on a movie than laid down and fell fast asleep. Tord did the same as her when he got home.