GO! Chapter 10

~tam's POV~
There was a man in Tim's room that was trying to take him.  I got angry when the guy didn't respond. I put Tim in his closet and grabbed the shotgun and loaded it quickly and aimed it at the man "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" The man looked similar to  Pay but looked gay. "My name is Pay. And no I'm not gay. I'm here to take your son. Requested by boss. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" I got my shotgun ready "I've been shooting things since I was 2 years old I won't hesitate to kill you. I never miss" Pay backed up "It was a request by Todd please don't hurt me" I picked up Tim and yelled Todd's name. Todd ran over "what!?" He looked at pay "shit!" I shot todd's leg and he fell over "You son of a bitch!" Todd shook a bit "WHAT KIND OF AIM DO YOU HAVE!?" I growled "THE KIND THAT'S GONNA END YOUR SORRY ASS!"

~3rd person pov~

Pay tried to come up behind tam to hold her down but she punched him in the eye leaving a bruise "NO ONE IS TAKING MY CHILD!" she knocked them both out and patched up Todd's wound and tied them both back to back with tape on their mouth and picked took Tim out of his closet and held him "No one will take you. I'm gonna call Paul and have him get these 2 dummies" She took out her phone and called Paul. "hello? Tam are you ok?! " Tam inhaled "Yes. Todd's worker I think. Was trying to take Tim. I think Tim is in danger and I'm scared" Paul looked worried "me,  pat and tord are coming over now. You can stay with us ok?" Tam sighed "Ok" Paul smiled a bit "Make sure to pack some stuff" "Ok bye" Tam hung up and groaned "I don't want to see Tord but he is my only option right now an Tim needs to be put out of danger so... " She started packing some of her and Tim's stuff. She honestly didn't want to live with Tord but if it was to protect Tim then she would do anything to protect him.

~2 hours later~
Tam had finished up packing and Tim was asleep on the couch. Tord, Paul, Pat and a few others came and loaded everything into a big red moving truck. Tam picked up Tim and held him while he slept. Tord stood behind her "Hey tam.." Tam kept looking forward "Hey..." She wasn't looking forward to anything. One thing was for sure and that was she isn't going to let Tord train Tim to become the next leader. It is up to Tim when he gets older. And Tam has the rights to say what Tord and Tord can't do with Tim. After an hour of loading she got in the car with Paul in it still holding Tim. She buckled up with Tim sitting next to her.