Chapter 8

Damon: I wanted to apologize...

[Elena crosses her arms in front of her.]

Elena: Good.

Damon: Let me finish. I said I wanted to. And then I realized, I'm not sorry.

Elena: You would rather die than be human, and you expect me to be okay with that?

Damon: I didn't say you were supposed to be okay with it, I just said I'm not sorry. But you know what I really am? Selfish, because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I'd rather die right now than spend a handful of years with you, only to lose you when I'm too old and sick and miserable and you're still you. I'd rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was, because that's who I am, Elena, and I'm not gonna change. And there's no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I'm wrong for you.

[Elena looks at Damon for a long moment.]

Elena: Fine, then I'm not sorry either. I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death you're the one that made me feel most alive. You've been a terrible person, you've made all the wrong choices, and of all the choices that I've made this will prove to be the worst one. But I am not sorry that I'm in love with you. I love you, Damon. I love y--

[Damon walks to Elena and kisses her passionately.]

Ezra Pov

Is it a dream. If it is one then I don't want to wake up. Everything is so perfect, the love of my life is in my arms sleeping. Then why do I feel like she is hiding something from me? And why doesn't she want to talk about the past?

How can we start a new start if we don't talk about what separates us, what destroyed me?

Maybe she needs some time. Which I will give her. I will give her as much time as she wants as she is still mine.

I start to carry her out of the plane. She is too light. I should feed her more foods. I feel so happy that I can continue to do my duty. My duty to serve Elena like I used to do.

My driver opened the door and I got in and put Elena comfortably in my lap where she is supposed to be. I smiled she is so adorable.

After 10 minutes

"Damon" my sunshine murmured in her sleep. Damon who is this? Did My sunshine just said another man name? Luckily for her. We were already in the room.

I put her on the bed and went to the bed too. My sunshine needs a reminder who she belongs to. I sucked her neck hard. I feel like to brand her. I need to put a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly maybe then my jealousy will be control.

I start to put hickey every part of her body where she can't hide them. Damn after all this she is still sleeping. Feeling satisfied, I went to lay next to her and pull the cover on us.

"DAMON. I mean EZRA how could you do that to me?" I woke up to the scream of my sunshine. Guess you saw the hickey. I smiled and stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom where my sunshine was.

I went to her and throw her on my shoulder feeling like a caveman taking her woman. Which I was with Elena.
I throw her on the bed, caged her on the bed.

"Who. Is. Damon ?" I asked her furiously. She started to blush. Did my Sunshine just blush at the name of another man? I started to see red.

"It is the man of my dream." She replies like she is lovestruck by him. "Oh yeah, the man of your dream? "I said losing all my control. Here I had planned for our first time. Guess the plan is changed.

I feel the need to claim her, to remind her who she belongs to. "You are MINE" I growled at her. "Damon is .."
"Stop saying his name. I told you are mine" I growled again. "I don't want to hear another man name from your mouth."
"But I think this time. You should let me explain. Damon..." That's it, my control is over.

My anger started to go away as me and my sunshine become one again. I totally forgot all about this Damon.
"Damon is...." She tries to speak and I say try as I kiss her again. "Ezra.."

"That's right baby. Ezra. That's the only name of a man that should say. Well me and our future sons. " I started to picture Elena with our children. Her pregnant.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She questioned me, looking at me like that. "I was seeing our future," I said looking at her with so much love.

"Oh by the way. Damon is just a fictional character on a tv show." She said it so quickly as if she was afraid she would not be able to say it.

"Does not matter if he is a fictional character or not. You are mine and that's all." I said furiously. "From now on you are not allowed to what this stupid show. I declared to her.

She looked at me so furiously me. " How dare you say that Vampire Diaries is stupid. How could you say that? I HATE YOU. "

She stood up from the bed, her naked body in front of me tempting me to take her again. She started to continue to scream at me and I can't help but feel turn on by this and be angry that she is fighting with me because of this fictional person.

I stood up and throw her back to bed where I made love to her again so that she could forget all about that Damon.

I can't believe that angry sex could feel that good but with Elena, everything feel heaven.

Next morning.

Its been at least one hour since I woke up. But I can't seem to get out of this bed all because of this angel in my.. our bed.

I have been staring at her like a creepy person. I really need to get out of this bed and make some breakfast for her. After last night I really need to get her some energy back.

I lost complete control. I forgot how big I am. In fact, I forgot everything when I am with.
I will try my best not to lose control when I am with her. My last thought before I went to the kitchen to cook something for her

Note.
Hey guys. So here is the chapter 9 finally. Hope you show me your love and support❤😍💋. Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. XOXO 💋💘💗
Allison.B