Chapter 12

Chuck: You're lying.
Blair: I am not!
Chuck: Your eyes are doing that thing where they don't match your mouth.
Blair: I wasn't aware that robots got jealous. Did they update your software while I was away?

Ezra Pov

That was not at all romantic. And that was definitely not the way I was planning to propose her. Sure I was going to propose her tonight. That was the plan.

But what was not the plan is knowing why she left me. Now I have to make her mine completely before she runs away from me.

I need to marry her. This is the only way.

"That was not at all romantic." She said still shocked with the fact that I handcuffed her.

"I know sunshine but I promise I will much better later," I promised her.
"Ezra, I am completely confused. I just told you that I ruined everything between of us because of a misunderstanding and you want to marry me."

"Do you still love. I know the answer. I know it every time you looked at me. Every time I touched you. But I want to hear it from your beautiful mouth."  I told her and putting her closer that she is on my lap.

"I do," she said. "I want the words sunshine."
"I love you". She whispered. I heard it but I need it louder. "I need it louder sunshine," I told her.

"I love you, Ezra Knight." That's much better. "Now do you want to be mine forever."

"I want to be yours more than my next breath." She gave me the perfect answer.

"Do you want to have my children. Do you want to be the mother of my children." I asked her. I hope as hell as she wants that as much that I want. Say yes sunshine.

"I want that so much. All our dream that we dreamt of. I want them all." She replied me.

"Then marry me sunshine," I asked her that question again.
"Ezra, you know that I want to marry you. Why do you have to handcuff me." I am afraid that once you know the truth. You will leave me. You would have me forever.

"I promised that I will explain to you everything later. Let just get married first." I promised her
"You mean right now." She said shocked. I gave her a look that will make her see how much serious I am.

"Ezra, how can we get married right now. It is impossible."
"I have a plane that will be ready for us to go to Vegas. I told her quickly. Nothing will be impossible for us to be one. And there is one thing that will separate us. I will destroy it.

"You need to know something first before you want me to marry you."
"Nothing will change my mind to marry you," I told her, a little angry to the fact that she thought that something can change my mind to make mine forever. Not that marriage will make her mine. She is already mine.

But I have this need to make mine in the most barbaric way. A ring on her finger and my baby in her body. Maybe then my possessiveness will reduce a little.

"You need to know about it, Ezra. Then you can decide if you still want to marry me or not. You can even decide if you don't want to see me again. I won't blame you if you do that." She said.

"Elena. I swear to god if you continue to talk nonsense about me wanting to leave you. I will force you to marry me." I said seriously.

"Ezra, I am serious. You need to hear me before..." "You said you want the same thing as me so that what is going to happen." I interrupted her." Whether you want it or not. And I know you want it as much as I want it. So let's get married right now."

"No Ezra. You need to listen to me first. Then I promise I will do what you want." She tries to dissuade me from doing my plan.

I know I am being unreasonable by not listening to her. But that will take to long. And I have a feeling that if I hear what she want to say, the plan to get married will be canceled. So no, there is too much risk in that.

"Fine Sunshine. Don't say I did not warn you." " What do you mean?"

I remove the bottle of chloroform in my pocket and put some in a handkerchief. "Don't you dare Ezra."

I make her smell it. And immediately she fell asleep. Thank god. I had this bottle with me. It is not mine actually. Ok fine it is mine. I bought it just in case.

With Elena in my lap, It was difficult to fight with her and then make her sleep. She is so gonna be angry at me. But damn if I let her go again.

The effect will soon be over. We need to go to Las Vegas soon.

In Las Vegas.

We are finally at the airport. I carry my Sunshine to the car that will bring us to the hotel that I booked. I called one Rick one of my friend in high school,  "Did you bring it." "Yes, are you certain you want it. She really is going to hate you."

"She is going to be angry at me as my wife. I will pacify her. Don't worry about it." I answered it confidently.

"I have sent the package at the hotel. "
"Thank you. I owe you." I cut the call.

At the hotel.

"Where am I, " my sunshine asked me. I gave her water mix with the medicine that Rick gave me. "What is that".

"Water for your headache." She looks suspicious. I don't blame her. I just make her unconscious and now I am about to drug her. I feel a sudden guilt. But I pushed it away. I need to make her mine.

She drank it.

The next morning.

I have been watching her asleep all night. She is finally mine completely. Not that she wasn't before. Just that she is mine legally now.

She opened her eyes finally. "Good morning wifey." I smiled at her.

Author note.
So here is the next chapter. Sorry guys to make you wait so much. So they are finally married. How will Elena react?? And how will Ezra react when he will know Elena's secret.

So I just wanna thank you all for reading my book. I have reached 1.16k.
Do continue to read my book. And please votes and comment. It mean a lot to me. ❤
Xoxo Allison.B💋💘