Chapter 13

Chandler: "My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right... I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I... It kills me that I can't give her a baby... I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife... she's already there. She's a mother... without a baby..."

Elena Pov
"How do I look baby" I asked Ezra. "Beautiful Sunshine." He look at me with so much love that I just become red like a tomato. I pout, "why can't you call me by my real name. Why Sunshine?" "Because you are my sunshine. The reason that I wake up everyday."

"We are here to unite two soul..." " Can we skip those part. The drug...I mean we have to be one now." Ezra said frustrated.

"I do."
"By the power that I have I now announced you husband and wife. You may now kiss."  Ezra put his hands on my waist and pull me closer and kiss me. It was a different kiss. A kiss that remind me that me and him were finally one. No one could separate us. Not even death.

"Good morning wifey" Ezra came closer to me and kiss me

"Good morning wifey" Ezra came closer to me and kiss me. I though all this was a dream until the motherchucker said that good morning.

I can't believed he did it. It would destroyed him when he will know the truth.

It may look really creepy to many people when a guy drug you and married you without your permission.

But not to me. I am his and he is mine.  And it was not really forcefully. I wanted to marry him too.

I should have made him hate me.

"Why did you do that" I told him. "You will be destroyed now. I ruined you." I sobbed while telling him.

He pull me in his arm, "Hey what the hell are you talking about. You are my whole life. How can you destroyed my life. My life is much better with you. You are the reason that I wake up. Losing you is what will ruined my life. I tought that when you will wake up, you will be angry at me for the marrying you without your permission but you are crying because you think you ruined me." The whole time he was talking, I was crying.

"Sunshine please stop crying. Tell me what is wrong. I swear I will do everything to make it happen." He literally begged. He started to wipe my tears.

"I have a tumor." I tell him. He looked at me without saying saying anything then he started to laugh. "Why are you laughing? I just told you that I have a tumor." I said confused by his action.

"Let me guess sunshine. You read that on Google. I remember in high school how many time you thought  you were going to die." He said while laughing.

"Ezra I am serious. I have a tumor. I am seriously going to die."I tell him.

Ezra stood up and turned around. And he opened the door without even looking and saying anything and went out.

Did that just happened. Is it over?

It was not a dream wedding that I had but for me it was everything. I had my perfect wedding with the love of my life. I have no regret. I can maybe die happy.

What am I talking about. That was the most stupid though that I ever had. I don't want to die.

I want to stay married to Ezra and have kids. I want to grow old. No I take that back. I don't want to be old. Just alive.

I called Ethan, "I told him everything."   "What do you mean exactly?" He replied me. I started to tell him everything from the day I started to work for Ezra to when he left me when he found out that I will be dead soon.

"Book a ticket for me back home." I asked Ethan. "Wait Elena. Don't make rush decision. I don't think that Ezra left you. "
"I am not leaving because of that. I am leaving so that Ezra have a better life. What will he have with a ill wife. Nothing. So will you book it or not."
"Ok Elena. I will wait for you there. " " No need for_"

And he cut the call. Typical Ethan.

I packed my luggage. I was about to leave the room but I turned around and looked at the room. Thank you Ezra. You have given me the biggest gift.

I will treasure all these memories.

I close the door of the room of the hotel. It was like I was closing the door of happiness.

I should wait in the room. Wait for Ezra to come back into the room. I know he will come back here. Not because his luggage is here. No because I know he love me as much as I love him.

At the airport.
In the plane.

I turned off my phone. I love you Ezra more than everything.

Author Note

Hello guys. It has so much since I last updated. I am so sorry. With the exam coming up. I don't have much free time. But here is the chapter 13 😙😍
So plz do vote and comment on this chapter. It means a lot to me.
See you guys soon. Give me your feedback on the chapter.
Xoxo Allison ❤