U N D E R

There is a dead silence until a flimsy figure frantically sprints out the ship.

Rick claps sarcastically 'Great job morty....'

Rick points at the matter of bubbling goo and wreaked bones 'A-also the injures had to be on purpose to work...'

My jaws drop open as I see a sweaty Morty stagger over to us. 'Awww Geez i-is that Gagoo's blood? Ewww..That's gross...' he turns quickly until his eyes lock with mine.

'MORTY?! Y-YOU'ER ALIVE?! I THOUGHT I-...' I choke on my words as a soft smile plasters his face. Tears drop down my face instantly, I throw myself in his arms.

Rick clears his throat ' A-HEM your welcome Morty...' he mumbles.

I let out the emotion I kept locked at the bottom of my heart. Lamented sadness. My river of tears roll down the back if his shirt, I squeeze tighter.

He pats my back slowly. 'A-alot of shit has been going down...I-i'm sorry there were mimicking Gagoos everywhere,Rick got lost,My phone died....It was hard ya know but I missed you.....' he kisses the top of my head lightly.

'Morty...don't you ever leave me again....The shit I went through...I shot a psychotic version of you...Was that really a Morty?Was it you? I don't under-

Before I could utter another word he kisses my lips lightly. Rick rolls his eyes and watches in boredom. He slurps from his flask. 'Urrrrr lame....'

Morty pulls away. 'I won't leave...I promise...' he kisses me again alot harder this time. His hands slither down my back until they reach my behind. I push my tongue into his mouth sweeping it across his jaws.He does the same. I felt myself melt under him. We hold each other tightly as we moan under each other's passion. My lips reach down his neck as I grip his hair. He swoons slightly.

'Wow...the writer put a lot of effort into that paragraph...What can I say, It's better then twilight' Rick yawns leaning on the table.

'Shut up rick...' Morty sighs as he is still embracing me. Rick walks adjacent to the window of his ship. ' Come on idiots we need to get to Planet Vortext the second most insignificant thing in the multiverse I could think of besides you two...Practically eeeeeverything on that planet charges stuff that need to be charged...the people there are assholes , It's like if Morty taught kids religion!

I hold on to Morty's hand as we step on to the ship. 'And Morty work on your landing you'er not a female asian learning to drive...d-does it take rocket science for you to under stand that you could 'park' outside?' Rick rants as he cleans up the last of the brain matter on the wind screen.

'Rick! Morty done me a favour!! You think I would wanna see my parent's blood on my hands?'

'Sorry Y/n I can't hear you over the sound my brain recalling how insignificant you are....I can tolerate you but I honestly can't give a crap..'

'Rick?!' Morty cries.

'Don't 'rick' me 'Morty' Your opinions,epiphanies and what not are below me right now....'

'Your grandpa's a dick Morty...' I whisper in Morty's ear lowly. He nods. 'What can I say....'