Darling

Beads of red hit the floor as the victim falls. Evil Morty watches.

He steps closer examining the unfortunate body. He shuts his glassy eyes for a few seconds and sighs.

Y/n lay there next to a lifeless body. She was moving almost barely.

Evil Morty smirks.

'He wanted me dead so much he forgot what killing a Gagoo meant....what an utter shame...' He looks at the mare state of his Campaign Manager...well bits of him...Y/n lay there in a shaky fetal position,her teary face buried in the depths of her clothing.

'WHY?' She wheezes through the interior of her sweaty clothing. The dark child tilts his head at her.

'Why not?' He says looming over her shaking frame.

She raises her head and looks at him with her wet red swollen eyes, as tears roll down her shiny red cheeks as her lip quiver slightly.

'I'M JUST A TOOL!!!! EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN DOING SO FAR WAS ALL PART OF A STUPID PLAN TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, I'VE BEEN TRICKED COUNTLESS TIMES AND I ALMOST DIED THANKS TO YOU NARCISSISTIC CANNIBALISM!!!!' She exclaims.

Her eyes move across the blood painted carpet swiftly until they lie upon the gun she had claimed as hers. She was more then just a tool of salvation she wanted to prove to herself that her existence was truly her own, she had to. She held the gun in the air hovering it shakily.

'What are you gonna do shoot me?' He says looking at her mentally struggling with herself.

She glares at him and finally points the gun at herself. 'No...I'm gonna shoot myself...'