Bad

My smile fades and my heart rate increased dramatically. I kept my cool and was starring at him blankly.

'D-darling what do you mean?'

His face goes dark as he suddenly hits the table. 'DON'T darling me....you went there right?' He leans closer to me, I could see the frustration in his eyes.

Mine were tearing up not at suprise but at the consequences of the truth. 'what?......' I say timidly leaning back in my chair, he was scaring the crap out of me now.

He hits the table again.

'A GUARD TOLD ME, THAT YOU WERE IN 'THERE' WELL WERE YOU?'

Jesus calm down it's not that deep!!!

Tears roll down my cheeks. 'I don't know what your talking about Morty...'

Lair....

I look down at my knees to see my hands shaking. I sniff as I hear him sigh.

'So we have a lair....' I hear him mutter.

He walks over to me and hugs me tightly. 'I'm sorry...It's just that I don't like people messing up the order of my papers...I shouldn't of shouted at you....Don't cry please....' He rubs my back comforting me.

'We'll deal with this properly okay?' He kisses my fore head and leaves the room for a few seconds. I hear him raise his voice probably at the guards down the corridor. I tip toe to the door and peek out to see him yelling at his guards.

I run back to my seat as he enters again. He looked dead serious. He sits down.

Shit what have I done.....

A guard enters, he had scars all over his face, I felt a pain in my chest as he looks at me sharply.It was the one that caught me in his office.

'So are you my guard or a lair?' Morty states glaring at this guard.

'W-what?' The guard says looking at me again.

'Are my eyes here or on Y/n, LOOK AT ME!!!' He shouts at the guard. The guard looks back at Morty quickly. 'You said you saw her in my office she says your lying....'

The Rick tries to protest but is cut off by Morty. 'I don't want to hear it...' He pulls something out from under the desk. My eyes widen to see a ray gun, he points it at the Rick guard.

Before the guard could speak he is shot and electrocuted instantly. His body hits the floor as yellow electric causes him to spas rapidly. His body twist in a contort manner as he finally lays there with his face black from the burn,scars no longer visible.

A yellowish liquid spills from his ears as he lay there like how Jesus did on the cross.I wanted to puke. His blood shot eyes were still looking at me. I cover my face with my hands trying to act innocent.

He died for my sins like Jesus.

(Btw I'm not religious I just like some symbolism here and there...)

Morty watches emotionlessly  as other guards take out the lifeless body.

I felt terrible. The eyes of that scar faced Rick were still locked with mine.

Look on down from the bridge

I bit my lip as I watch his body be carried off. I hold my head in my hands.

There's still fountains down there

Morty pats my head. 'I know what it feels like to be blamed for things you didn't do....' He smiles at me and then leaves,leaving me devastated.

Look on down from the bridge

I stare at my reflection on the table. All I saw was a traumatized little girl. A selfish little girl. A lair.

It's still raining up here

'First lady my ass' I whisper hitting the table.

Everybody seems so far away...

Everybody just wants to be free....