I N E E D Y O U

Y/N'S pov

I breath heavily as I limp away from my hiding spot. A bunch of racists had chased me and Morty down until I lost him. I had fallen down a couple of times and my legs we're stinging with pain. 

I drop to the floor and begin crawling digging my nails into the ground. It was growing darker and colder outside, people began closing their doors and locking their windows.(Whatever typical assholes do in anime)  I had to find Morty who I had lost on the way. The world was becoming more and more croaked the longer I thought about how dank-dark every single world could be in it's own twisted way. No matter where you go there will always be that one type of person or people who throw you off or put you down.

If I was more like Rick then maybe I could care so little about the complexity of any situation because I myself will be the complexity of it. I huddle beneath a tree hoping to seek warmth. I missed my laptop and my countless ways of unwinding from the insecurities of reality.

'Hey, Y/n what are you doing curled up on the floor like that l-let's get outta here!!' 'R-rick?' He helps me up. 'I thought I told Morty to call me on the watch if something bad happened did he just forget to use his brain?'

'The bastards took it when we were trying to-' My throat goes horse.

Rick pats my shoulder 'Hey Y/n forget it your fine now let's just move to a new reality and start a new life!' He pats my shoulder and raises his hand up to the stars.

'I m-modified the portal gun so now I can use my Iphone charger to charge it...Soon we'll be on the couch watching intergalactic cable!!!'

He opens the portal and tightly clutches my wrist so we could hop inside. I snatch away my hand and he turns to me annoyed. 'I'm not leaving without Morty...How could you forget Morty your grandson!!' He rolls his eyes. 'There are infinite timelines where you could fuck my grand son you idiot...Let's go'

'THAT'S ALL YOU EVER DO!!! TAKE THIS,ABANDON THAT, DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS, DESTROY THAT!!! ALL YOU DO IS LEAVE TIME LINES AS BROKEN AS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY ARE!!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU TODDLE OFF TO YOU'LL JUST KEEP DESTROYING  TIMELINES AND NOT GIVE A SHIT...Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE LIKE A SKIN HEAD BUT EVEN THEY CARED ABOUT THEIR OWN RACE!!!'

I wipe my tears of anger. 'You're grandson Rick Sanchez I love him and I will find him no matter what just like you love not caring about things' I turn with my back from my only chance of salvation.

'I dunno Y/n maybe you matter so little to this world that I try to find another one that does...Maybe I give a shit getting outta here so I won't need to give a shit about this dumb mind made fanfic of a world that only existed because of the developers decided to get Netflix and actually watch 'the show' you could be very inconsiderate half the time and plain stupid the rest of it...'

I continue to walk on wards 'IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA HELP ME FIND MORTY STFU PLEASE....iT'S NOT LIKE i'M SIGNIFICANT OR ANYTHING..''

I block my ears and run off into the woodlands hoping to trace Morty's steps.