✿Author's Note✿

Hi! Before you start on the story, I'd just like to make a few points. :)

 This isn't your typical clichéd romance. At least I'm trying not to make it be one.

 I've only taken four years of French, so my French isn't perfect. Therefore, if I make a grammatically incorrect sentence or spell something wrong, then please tell me! I did not use Google Translate on any of the sentences, so everything is based on my knowledge of French alone, so mistakes are definitely prevalent...I just can't see them...So if you spot one, just tell me nicely. :)

✿ There is some mild language use here (ex. swear words) in both French and English. So if you're uncomfortable with swearing, then I'd suggest you not read any further. 

Okay, that's it! I hope you enjoy this story! I was inspired to write one after thinking to myself one day, Huh, I haven't yet written a summer romance book before. I should try one... 

Also for the fact that I can't find any good summer reads because I got sick and tired of all the plots of the stories of the books that I checked out from the library. So I promise this won't turn into another sappy summer read, for those of you who will give this story a shot! :)

Anyway, digression aside, I hope you like it. Thanks for reading!