chapter 14

"Alexander," I say stiffly when I see him. 

"princess," he says smirking.

 "I don't want to hear what you have to say,"I tell him "all I want you to know is tonight I am announcing my engagement and that you will be banished from this kingdom and anyone who sees you in it has the right to kill you." I finish saying, I turn around and ignore his pleas. 

"I am so happy for you," Ella tells me later when we are getting dressed for the news. 

"thank-ks," I say stumbling over my words. 

"don't be nervous, your the princess, and soon to be queen," she says smiling.

 "yes, it's just so much to bear!" I tell her. 

" poppy?" Eric says knocking on my door.

 "yes," I say, opening the door.

 "Wow, you look...amazing," he says his face smiling. 

"thanks, are you ready?" 

"yes," he says holding out his arm, I link my arm around him, and he escorts me down to the parlor. 

"to my people, I have some sad news tonight, but I also have happy news," I hear my father say in front of the camera and some of the citizens who where chosen to come to the palace to watch the news. " tonight we are celebrating two very important people, princess poppy and eric," he says, then he turns and motions for us to come on stage. 

i smile as i say" hello, i would love to announce me and Eric's engagement, and for the first time in my family, I will not be marrying a prince, I am marrying a commoner, but to me none of those titles matter when its true love," I say looking over at Eric and I see he is smiling at me. " I would also like to announce my coronation date and wedding date, this Saturday is my wedding, this Sunday is my coronation, anyone may come," I say smiling and I motion for Eric to speak.

 "uh, yea hi," he says "I am so happy to be here, I hope you all will like me and accept me," he says smiling, then we both walk back and sit down. 

" well, I have decided to let my daughter be queen, thank you all for joining us," he says right when a man runs to him with a paper, the king looks at it then clears his throat, "oh yes one last thing, bring him in," the  king says as alexander is dragged in, "tonight this man prince alexander, is banished for trying to take over the kingdom and kill poppy, if you see this man anywhere inside the kingdom borders, feel free to kill him." my father says smiling, "thank you and have a great night, we look forward to seeing some of you this weekend," he says as the camera lights turn off.

"good morning!" ella says as she jumps on me.

 "what?" I mutter. 

"it's your wedding day, and tomorrow is your coronation when you move into the queen and king suite."

 "Oh right... I forgot", I say sheepishly as ella stares at me in shock. 

"how do you forget this"

 "I don't know, let's start getting ready." I say as I get up and walk to my closet "oh ella you haven't even seen my closet  yet!" 

"what do you mean?" she says as i walk to my closet and hit a button hidden on the wall. the doors slide open and the dresses move away, revealing a door. 

"come,"I say walking to the door and opening it there is a long isle filled with dresses, shoes, jewelry, makeup, and everything a girl would need to get ready. 

"Oh, my gosh"   she say's walking around.

"do you want to see my wedding dress?" 

"yes!" she says practically yelling, I walk over and pull it out, it is a sleeveless pale pink dress, with crystals covering the top, the skirt part is all ruffles and the back trails when you walk. " it is stunning," she says.

 "yes, we better hurry or I will be late for my wedding," I say as we start dressing.

"good luck," she says as I hear the music start, I walk from my room down the parlor stairs and I walk down to the parlor and outside, when I get outside, I step on a white walkway. I walk down it to the gazebo, and I hold erics hands. 

" I do," I say when it's my turn. 

" I do," he says at his turn. we kiss and turn down the aisle walking back towards the palace, this day is the best one ever, nothing can ruin it.

hey, guys if you want to see her wedding dress, it is the book cover, so when you look at the book cover, that is her wedding dress.