chapter 15

"poppy," father says to me.

 "yes?"

 "don't forget about tomorrow"

 "tomorrow?" 

"oh no tell me you didn't forget! tomorrow is your coronation!" he says staring at me shocked.

 "what-uh-um- I'm sorry I totally forgot!" I tell him sadly.

 "well you better be prepared, here is a list of everything that needs to be done by tomorrow at noon," he says turning around and marching off.

 "oh dear" i say. " i need to enlist some help, and i know exactly who to ask." i tell myself smiling.

           "thank you guys for meeting me here," I say, sitting down on my bed. 

 "no problem" ella  says smiling.

 "i would do anything for my wife." eric says flashing a grin at me.

 "please dont call me that, until im like 30! it makes me sound...old" i say shivering.

 "haha ok, poppy" eric says smartly.

 "anyways, back to the emergency, tomorrow is my coronation, and my father gave me a list of everything that needs to be perfect and ready for tomorrow at noon" i say rushing into my plan.

 "ok whats your game plan" ella asks curiously.

 "well, i was going to divide the paper into 3 parts and we all do whats on our piece." i tell her. 

"sounds good to me" eric says.

"ya same here." ella says excitedly!

"Alright then, let's get started," I say, dividing the paper into three parts, then I hand one to Ella and one to Eric.

"ok," I say looking down at my sheet, there are 5 items on it, 1. pick out your crown. 2. pick out your dress. 3. pick a royal pet. 4 pick out your royal scepter. 5 decide on where you want to go for your honeymoon( you get 1 week, this is probably your only vacation for a long time.) "oh no!" I groan "this sheet will take all day! I should probably start with the longest and hardest one...picking out my crown." I say smiling.

"here you go the best selection of crowns in the whole kingdom, I would offer to let you design yours, but since your coronation is so...soon, I think its best just to pick one out, you can always order one after the fact if you really hate this selection." said the crowns-man.

 "Oh I think they are all lovely, let me look awhile before I pick one out," I tell him staring at the crowns.

               a good while later, I see it, the crown I love. "ohhh, I found it!" I yell. 

"oh my wonderful, which one is it." the crowns-man asks me. 

"this one," I say pointing to an all-glass crown, with diamonds all over it and rare purple garnets in it. 

"oh...this one is the one you picked...." he says very reluctantly.

 "whats wrong with it." I say, he stares then smiles at me oh nothing dear, nothing at all." he says smiling as he takes the crown to wrap it.

By the end of the day, I have my dress, crown, scepter and royale pet picked out, and I have picked a vacation spot to go to with Eric, I am very satisfied as I go to meet up with Eric and Ella.