new voice new me

i was walking on the beach on a pretty overcast day. On days like these people would reschedule their beach day which is the main reason why i go. No crowd. I went to my favorite reading spot. Total isolation... until I saw her just laying their entire body wet and naked I was about to yell at her for thinking that it was a nude beach till I realized her tail a royal blue color fading into a deep purple. Then i screamed till my voice stopped working "sssshhhhhhhhh I can't stand that screaming do me a favor though have my voice" i tried to question her but i still couldn't speak " OH right sorry" and with a wave of her hand i felt my voice come back. A feeling i never want to feel again it's like airy slime passing through your neck into your throat surrounding your vocal chords. " what the hell are you?" " siren mixed with witch, father was a wizard lousy one at that..." she started mumbling stuff about her father " ANYway~ want my voice?" "ummmm... no?"  i said that with a lot less confidence than originally planned" look sweetie im dying and my voice and magic will die with me or i can transfer it to someone and i really like your consent c'mon what do you say?" "yeah why not i'll be a good singer final-" " yeeeeah if you want to hypnotize everyone with a single note or spoken word" "wait what?" that's when I felt that airy slime again but this time it was 10 times stronger and went through my entire body gave you my magic too"I hear her raspy voice then she turned into foam "well freak" I say in my new voice I must say it's a nice voice...
                One year later
My new voice stinks I can't have a relationship without them falling for my voice so I learned 10 different sign language learning my 11th now but I write in around 20, all of them very confusing and hard not to mix together. But hey if I want free stuff I just need to ask or if its a really stubborn person sing