Chapter 21: A new face

Song: I was made for lovin' you by Kiss

Laurel was walking along side Max,
they were silent the whole time. They turned left into a hallway and took the stairs down. Laurel wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. Max stopped in his tracks and turned to Laurel.
"I can't handle this." He began
"What?"
"You not talking to me."
"You aren't talking to me too." Laurel shot back.
"You began." Max answered.
Then she heard a ear-piercing scream. "Just stop talking." Laurel says to Max.
"Of course, you don't want to talk this out. I just kissed you and you haven't talked to me since."
"Max run now." Laurel says. But they were too late. The ceiling was coming down on them. Laurel pushed Max aside and got hit by the stones falling down.
"LAUREL" Max yelled. He ran towards the pile of stones and tried to lift them of her. But the stones wouldn't budge. He began whispering a spell to lift up the rocks. When the rocks were off Laurel he picked her up and brought her away from the broken ceiling. "Open your eyes. Laurel." He whispers to her.
Laurel suddenly shot up. She looked at Max. "I told you to run, you jackass."
"I know, I'm sorry are you okay?"
"As long as you are safe, I am okay." She says getting up with his help. Laurel walked to the pile of rocks and looked up. They apparently were below the ground level. She saw above her head two shadows looking down. "We should move on." Laurel says quickly taking Max his hand.

Laurel pulled Max with her into a dark tunnel. Then Max let go of her hand. Laurel stopped and turned around to look at him. But she was greeted by his lips smashing on hers. He pushed her against the wall and she kissed him back. He pulled back breathless and rested his forehead on hers.
"What was that for?" Laurel asks trying to catch her breath.
"I like you and when you got hit by those rocks, I panicked, I thought you were gone." He replied
"So you like me?"
"I Really do."
"Good." Laurel says kissing him. She finally gave into her feelings for him. She smiled in the kiss when she felt him kissing her back. Max his hands were circling on her hips. His lips let go of her but Laurel tried to chase them. Max his lips wandered to her neck, where he left soft kisses down. Laurel closed her eyes and made a fist, she moaned out in pleasure.
"Laurel, I really like this, but we have to move on." He says pulling back. Laurel opened her eyes and immediately was back in reality.
"Yeah you're right." Laurel agrees getting out of his grasp. "Just so you know, I like you too."
"I noticed." He says smirking.
"Oh shut up you."
"Make me." he replied.
"Maybe later." Laurel responded.

They walked further and came into a big room. In the middle of the room was a woman, chained to a chair, in a long blue dress and long red curly hair. "Who are you?" Max asks her while he walked infront of Laurel.
"My name is Rowena." She says in a British accent before a small smile made his way on her face. Laurel and Max looked at each other confused.