Part 2- Please

Once i got home, i went to my, and Jungkook's room, i went inside the bathroom to take a hot and relaxing shower. After 30 minutes of showering, i went out of the bathroom and went to our bedroom. I opened my closet and searched something comfortable and cozzy to wear. After i've picked an outfit, i went downstairs to the kitchen to make dinner for me and my boyfriend. After i made dinner, i settled the dining table. I went upstairs to change my clothes into night clothes, because i was smelly because of all that cooking and stuff. 7 minutes had passed, then i heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went downstairs to open the door. Once i reached the door, i opened it immediately and was greeted by Jungkook. 

"Hi babe, you must be tired from working so hard, i cooked dinner for us. Let's now eat---" he cut me off.

"I'm not hungry." he said shortly with a cold voice, not even looking at me. Should i tell him?

"Babe, i--" he cut me off again.

"Let's break up." he stated with a cold voice, still not looking at me. My mouth parted and my eyes widened. A tear escaped my right eye and fell on the floor. Jungkook saw it but didn't even bother to say anything.

"Babe, can we still be together for atleast 7 days more? Please." i asked him, and he finally looked at me with a confused expression. I am scared. What if he decline my offer? It took him a while to answer, but finally did after some moments.

"Okay, but keep in mind that i don't love you anymore." he said with a cold voice, and went upstairs, not even looking at me. I sighed to myself and bit my lower lip as i let some tears drop. After a minute, i wiped my tears and went to the kitchen to eat, alone. After i was done eating, i washed the dishes and went upstairs as well. I entered our room only to see Jungkook packing my stuff and clothes, tears strolled down my cheeks but i quickly wiped them away when my boyfriend noticed me.

"Why are you packing my stuff? Shouldn't i be the one to do that?" i asked him and helped him pack my stuff, while wiping some tears that are about to fall off my eyes.

"I was just helping you, from now on you will sleep and stay at the guestroom, you are not allowed to go inside my room." he stated with a cold voice, and threw my stuff at my face. Some of my clothes fell on the floor, so i quickly grabbed them and went outside his room as fast as possible. After i closed the door, tears, that i have held in for so long,  began to stroll down my cheeks. I went inside the guestroom and closed the door behind me. I arranged my stuffs, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep already. Ugh....Goodnight cruel world.

THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up as the bright sun shone down at my pale face. I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once i went inside, i almost screamed in shock when i saw my pale, skinny, and ugly self on the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom. I just shrugged it off, and took a shower. After a few minutes, i went out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom, i opened my closet and search for something to wear for today. Moments had passed and i finally found something to wear, i wore it on my body and went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Jungkook. Jungkook.... Once i reached the kitchen, i started making breakfast, after i was done, i settled the dining table and went upstairs to call Jungkook to eat already. I reached his room and knocked, after some moments of waiting he finally opened the door. I was greeted by his morning-look. Hair messing, eyes half-opened, barely standing still, and wearing an oversized plain white tee. God only knows how i miss this man. 

"Breakfast is ready. Come down if want to eat." i said codly while looking at the ground, then immediately left downstairs. I didn't look at Jungkook so i didn't get the chance to see his reaction at my actions. Once i got downstairs, i sat on the one of the  chairs beside the dining table and already ate. After some moments of waiting, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A small smile grew on my face, knowing that he still cares for me. I didn't look at him and continued to eat.

"Yah, Ji-eun ahh, are you okay?" he questioned as he sat down on the chair opposite my direction. 

"Yes, i am perfectly fine." i replied to him without looking at him because i don't want him to see my teary eyes.

"Okay then." he said and ate. The whole meal was silent. I didn't dare to say anything to him and even look at him. After i was done eating, i stood up from my seat while grabbing my plate and was about to go to the kitchen to wash the dishes when i suddenly felt a cold hand grab my risk, i turned around to see my boyfriend, eyes piercing into mine. I was about to protest at his action but he said something that softened my eyes.

"I'll wash the dishes, you go upstairs and rest." he said, taking the plates in my hands into his.

"Okay." i replied shortly and went upstairs. I went inside my room and lied down on the bed, hugged my pillow, and started to cry. I feel so broke. I don't think i still have a reason to live this cruel world, oh right, i am going to leave this world soon. Goodbye stupid people, stupid places, stupid buildings, stupid cars, stupid technology, stupid machines, stupid grammar, stupid tradition, stupid nations, stupid countries, stupid world. Goodbye everything.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Omg, i'm crying over a fanfiction 😭 i really feel the sadness of this story, do you too? BTW, votes and comments would be so loved. Love y'all! ❤