TRANSFER EXAMS AND TRY-OUTS

SAKURA POV

Alright, today is the day...I quickly changed into some blue jeans with a white shirt along with my black hooded jacket. I walked downstairs and grabbed my beanie and scarf hiding all my hair. I went to the front door and tied my black Dr.Martins on. 

I grabbed my duffle bag and backpack that were next to the door and began to make my way out. 

"I'm off!" I yelled while my parents wished me good luck and waved goodbye to me. 

"Ready?" Onii-chan asked me while waiting for me on his motorcycle. I nodded and hopped on while putting on my helmet. 

The streets were free of snow and the days were getting warmer...it seems spring is coming soon.

"So are you ready to beat these try-outs and exam," Onii-chan said while we drove off to the school. 

"Hell Yeah" I shouted while fist pumping into the air. Once we got the school my eyes widened at how nice it was...well it is for those with a high social status. It was quite big as well...Soon Sasori stopped his bike close by the gate and turned it off. 

"Alright cherry blossom good luck this is as far as I go

"Alright cherry blossom good luck this is as far as I go...I'll wait for you here okay," Sasori said while smiling at me. I nodded and fixed my beanie hiding my hair before walking in...

Once I passed through the small gate I made my way to the school building where a board of names was left. I looked through them and found my name where I would be trying out and where the exam would take place. 

"Classroom 2-B and field number 2..."I mumbled until someone startled me. 

"Hey you got classroom 2-B too huh how about we look for it together," he said while smiling at me...

He had white hair with these unique colored purple eyes...but what truly caught my attention were his shark-like teeth.

"Oh gomen my name is Suigetsu Hozuki," he said while smirking at me and offering me his hand to shake. 

"Sakura Haruno," I said while shaking his hand. 

"Hmm, Sakura...thats a pretty name but why...," he said while smiling. I tensed up after he said why...

"Hmm if there is a reason why then I mean you should embrace it. It is what makes you stand out and be different from other ordinary people. Well, at least that's what my old man tells me due to my shark-like teeth. Took me a while to actually embrace them..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

He is just like me...I smiled and brought some of my pink hair out of the beanie...his eyes widened. 

"You have pink hair...just like the cherry blossoms in spring," he said while I neatly placed it back inside my beanie. 

"Yeah...I always got made fun of it... the reason why I tend to hide it..." I said while laughing nervously. 

"You know its quite a unique hair color...also a beautiful one if you ask me...one of a kind cherry blossom that can be seen throughout the entire year..." he said while smiling at me. I felt my cheeks blush at his comment...another person who thinks its beautiful...