[five]

Auston arrived to the restaurant early. Ariana told him to meet her here. As he was waiting he found himself checking out some girls. In a couple of days he would be free. He licked his lips as he looked every girl up and down. Suddenly a girl walked in, Auston smiled knowing that was his girl well she used to be his girl.

Ariana was wearing a beautiful maroon dress. Auston smiled at himself, she was wearing the same dress that she wore when they went on their first date here at this restaurant.

"Hey" Ariana said as she took a seat across from him.

"You look nice" Auston said as Ariana felt her cheeks heat up.

"Do you remember this place?" Ariana asked as they looked around the room.

"Of course I do, this is where we had our first date" Auston said.

Flashback

"Auston the food is amazing here" Ariana said as she continued to stuff her face with the delicious food.

"Not as amazing as you though" Auston said smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Auston stop!! My cheeks are red enough" Ariana said as her face began to burn up.

Just then a waiter brought over a big plate of spaghetti. Auston and Ariana were confused since they didn't order this.

"We didn't order this" Auston told the waiter.

"It's on the house" the waiter said as he walked away.

Auston and Ariana started to eat the spaghetti.

"Dude this noodle is long" Ariana complained as she continued to slurp the long noodle.

"Mine is long too" Auston had the same problem. Little did they know that they were slurping on the same noodle.

They looked at each other for a moment.

"Oh shit we're having a Lady and the Tramp moment right now" Ariana thought to herself.

Auston started to move closer to her. Ariana then felt soft lips on her lips.

End of flashback

"Ariana aren't you eating?" Auston asked as he noticed Ariana not eating her food.

"No i'm not feeling so good right now. I should go" Ariana began to stand up.

"What? We barely talked" Auston said confused on why she was leaving so early.

"I'm sorry. I already paid for our meal in advance. Goodbye Auston, see you tomorrow" Ariana ran out of the restaurant.

Auston wondered to himself why she always left early.

"Hey" a girl came up to him "I see that you're sitting alone."

Auston looked at the girl not saying anything.

"Here's my number. Call me if you want to have some fun" The girl placed a piece of paper in front of him before walking away.

Auston grabbed the piece of paper and stared at it. After staring at it for a long time he crumpled the paper and threw it on the table before walking out the restaurant.