[nine]

3 months later

The sound of loud music, empty beer bottles surrounding him and sleeping with hoes was a typical Saturday night for Auston. He spent all his money here at the strip club. At this point he didn't care. His life was a mess and he didn't know what to do.

Auston's phone rang as a stripper was too busy grinding on him. He looked at the caller id.

Mom

"Hello mama" Auston answered the phone. "Auston where are you?" His mom asked concerned for her son.

"At the usual place" Auston said trying to hold in his moan as the stripper started to touch his dick. "Auston i'm honestly disappointed in you. Your life has changed every since you lost Ariana. You know I truly loved her and I hoped that one day she would become my daughter in law but I was wrong. Auston i'm not proud to call you my son right now!" Auston's mom hung up the phone as Auston slammed his phone against the table next to him.

He placed his hands on the strippers waist and pulled her off of him.

"Where are you going?" The stripper asked obviously annoyed. "I'm not in the mood" Auston zipped up his pants and left the strip club.

"Hey Auston where are you going? The fun was just about to begin" Mitch chased him out. Mitch also was a little wasted.

"I'm going to Ariana's place" Auston said as he started to head to his car. "You miss that bitch already?" Mitch asked Auston as he clenched his fists. Auston turned around and ran up to Mitch, giving him a big ass punch in the face.

"Don't ever call her a bitch!" Auston's voice tensed up.

As Auston was driving his mom's words were stuck in his head. He hated what she said.

He pulled up at Ariana's place. Her place looked abandon, like no one has been there for days. Of course Auston doesn't know that she left the country 3 months ago.

Auston knocked on her door.

No answer.

He knocked again.

No answer.

He turned the doorknob and noticed that it was unlocked.

"This girl forgetting to lock the door" Auston mumbled to himself as he entered the place. He was surprised to see that the place was completely empty.

"Ariana!" Auston called out. He listened for a response but all he got were echoes of his voice.

Auston went to Ariana's room and saw that everything was missing. Everything except for a box which was placed on her empty bed.

Auston picked up the box and opened it. He saw everything in there. He grabbed her phone which she left in the box.

"No wonder she never answered my calls and texts, she never got them" Auston thought to himself. Everything was in there. A necklace in which Auston had given her for their 3 year anniversary. The promise ring that he gave her promising that he will always love her. He obviously broke that promise.

A piece of paper with his name on it fell out of the box. Auston picked it up and began to read it.

To Auston

Hey as you can tell by the empty looking place that I've moved out. Well moved out of the country to be exact. Auston the last 5 years with you were amazing. I've never met anyone like you before. You were my first love. You were there whenever I needed you. You were my whole life. I'm writing to you to tell you that I forgive you. I forgive you for listening to your heart. I understand that you needed to be free, away from me. I know that you didn't mean any harm, you were following your heart and that's something that I will respect. Who knew that a cold hearted boy like you could turn out to be the most softest boy out there. You truly changed my world and for that I thank you. Knowing you I know that you would come by my place and see how I'm doing, that's why I'm writing this letter. Auston I hope you find a girl that makes you happy. I just wished that I was that girl. Auston just know that I will always love you.

Love Ariana

A tear coming from Auston landed on the letter. Auston was crushed. Hearing she moved out of this place was nothing but out of the country really hurt him. He doesn't know if he would ever see her again.

Auston got up and grabbed the box and letter. He got into his car and drove to an empty parking lot. He then hit his hand against the steering wheel. Tears falling from his face. He knows that shes probably out there living her life to the fullest while he is still stuck here ruining his live.

"I'm sorry mom, i'm not the son you could be proud of. I let you down!" Auston screamed out slamming his hand.

This was the hardest he has ever cried. I lied to myself, I still love you.