[nineteen]

Auston was in his office sorting through his files. "Where the hell is it?!" Auston noticed that an important file has been missing, he's been in his office for the whole day looking for it. Let's just say he isn't in the mood right now.

"Auston!!" Mitch walks into his office holding a coffee mug. Auston never looked at him, instead he threw papers all over the place. "Dude calm down, your office looks like my room" Mitch picks up the papers that Auston threw around. "Sorry it's just that an important file just got lost and I can't seem to find that motherfucker!" Auston sat down, taking a break from his search.

Mitch coughed and lifted up Auston's keyboard. Low and behold the folder was there the entire time. Auston looked at Mitch in disbelief.

"How the hell can you find that in less than 30 seconds while i've been here for 3 hours looking for it?" Auston asked as Mitch just shrugged "Magic I guess". Auston sat on his chair and looked at his best friend "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Auston I have a question for you and you have to be honest, okay?" Mitch told him as Auston just nodded. "What is it Mitch?? I don't have time for this". Mitch made sure that no one else was in the room with them. "Do you love Jordyn?"

Auston felt uncomfortable after Mitch asked him that question. "W-Why do you ask?". "Because I have a feeling that you're still not over Ariana" Mitch said before getting interrupted by a knock on the door. "Babe open the door!"

Auston got up and unlocked the door. "Mitch I think you should leave". Mitch glared at Auston before leaving the room. He left without saying a single word.

"Why was Mitch here babe?" Jordyn asked. "None of your business" Auston said as he grabbed the file. "Please give this to Heather" Auston handed Jordyn the file. "Auston tell me!" Jordyn was curious to know what Mitch said to him. It had to be important considering they talked with the door closed.

"BABE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Auston raised his voice at her. Jordyn stepped back a little frightened by the way Auston yelled at her. "Just go babe, I'll see you at the hotel" Auston kissed her on the forehead before pushing her out of the office."

Auston sat back down and replayed what Mitch asked him moments before.

"Do you love Jordyn?"

____________

"Ariana here's your pay" Jackson handed her an envelope. "Thanks Jackson" Ariana smiled as she looked at how much she got. "Um Ariana are you doing anything this Saturday?" Jackson put his hands in his pockets as he asked her.

"Nothing much, why?" Jackson felt his hands start to sweat. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Jackson asked as Ariana smiled at him. "I would love to do that" She said to him as Jackson smiled back at her. "I'll pick you up at 7" Jackson said.

"Okay, see you I guess" Ariana said as she walked away from him. Jackson walked into his office in the back and celebrated.

Ariana walked into the ladies room and locked herself in a stall.

"Maybe this date isn't going to be bad at all."