[twenty one]

"Auston?"

"Ariana?"

The both of them were shocked to see each other. After all these years they've finally crossed paths with each other. This was the day the both of them were waiting for but they didn't except it to be this quick.

"Um long time no see eh?" Auston placed his hands in his pocket, a habit of his whenever he was nervous. "Yeah" Ariana stood there not knowing what to do. She prayed for Jackson to come back quicker.

"So how are you?" Auston asked. "Good" Ariana answered back "You?". "Same" Auston said as the atmosphere just got more awkward between the two.

"Auston the st- oh hello" Jordyn walked in and stared at Ariana. "I'm Jordyn" She put her hand out as Ariana shook it "I'm his girlfriend and you are?". "I'm Ariana" Ari said as she looked at Jordyn.

"Why does her face look familiar?" Ariana thought to herself but immediately shook off the thought.

"Everything's paid so y-" Jackson stopped and stared at Auston. "Jackson we meet again" Auston said as Jackson just nodded. "I guess so" Jackson said before looking at Ariana. He could tell she was about to cry. "Um Ariana let's go" Jackson said as Ariana nodded.

"It was nice seeing you Auston" Ariana said while looking at the ground. She didn't bother to look a his face. Ariana and Jackson left, the two got into the car.

"Ariana are you okay?" Jackson asked her as she just shook her head. "Yeah I'm fine, can you please drop me home?" Ariana asked as Jackson just started the car. Jackson noticed as Ariana would look out the window, he knew she wasn't okay.

"Ariana you're not fine"

______________

Auston and Jordyn arrived back into the hotel room. Mitch was already passed out on the bed while cuddling his teddy bear.

"So that's the famous Ariana i've been hearing about?" Jordyn asked as Auston sat on his bed. He wasn't in the mood to talk about her. "Are you going to be okay?" Auston nodded his head "I'm okay baby, you should go."

Jordyn kissed his head before leaving the room. She got into her car and went on her phone to call someone.

"Hello" the other person said. Jordyn rolled her eyes "What the hell was that?" Jordyn asked "I knew you were taking her on a date but why the hell did you have to take her there?!"

"You didn't tell me that you guys would be there!" The other person defended himself. "Well now all he's going to think about is her, his first love. Thanks for ruining my love life bro!" Jordyn yelled into the phone.

"Sis don't take the blame out on me, you're the one that came up with this plan" The other person said as Jordyn clenched her fist.

"Jackson don't ev-" Before she could finish Jackson hanged up the phone. Jordyn slammed her hand on the steering wheel.

"Ariana better watch out, Jordyn is here to ruin your life" Jordyn smiled at herself as she drove away from the building.

_____________

I'm back bitches 😜