[fourteen]

"Okay the doors are locked and the food is ready, time to party!" Stefan said as he took a seat next to Regina. "How is Mitch going to get in here?" Steph asked as she sat opposite of Regina and Stefan.

"The back door should be open" Jackson responded holding a bowl of chips. "Is that chips?" Ariana asked Jackson. Jackson nodded and Ariana quickly grabbed the bowl out of his hands and took a seat next to Regina.

"You know it's not polite to steal someone else's chips" Jackson commented as he sat next to Ariana. Ariana giggled then poked his nose.

Regina and Stefan looked at the two flirting. "I don't think Ari knows that Jackson is trying to win her back" Regina whispered to Stefan. "Well honey we all know Jackson has been trying ever since they broke up. I'm just surprised that he is still chasing her" Stefan responded as they heard a knock coming from the back.

"That must be him" Steph got up and went to let Mitch in. As Steph left Ari's phone started to ring. "Hello?" Ariana picked up the phone. "What? Are you sure? Okay i'll be there soon" Ariana quickly hung up the phone and stood up.

"Where are you going? The movie is starting?" Jackson asked her. "I'm sorry Jackson but the babysitter just called me, Kyle apparently has a high fever. I'll see you guys tomorrow for work" Ariana said as she left.

"It's okay Jackson" Stefan patted Jackson on his shoulder. "Stefan try this face mask on" Regina said as she got hers on already. "Honey this face does not need a face mask, it's perfect already" Stefan said as he motions to his face.

"That pimple says otherwise" Regina says putting Stefan in a state of panic. "Pimple? Give me that face mask!!" Stefan grabbed the face mask out of her hands and quickly put it on. "Okay i'm going to the washroom very quickly" Regina excuses herself.

Jackson sat quietly in his place. "Jackson maybe next week you can have your private time with Ariana" Stefan comforted him. Steph came back to the others.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Mitch" Steph introduced him to Stefan and Jackson as they were the only ones there. "Hey" Mitch smiled. "Um Mitch this is my friends Stefan and Jackson. Jackson is the one who owns this cafe" Steph said as Mitch gave both of them a handshake.

"Where's Regina?" Steph asked as Regina just got out of the washroom. "This face mask sucks" Regina said as she stopped at her place once she saw Mitch. "Mitch?" She asked as Mitch's eyes widen. "Regina?" He had the same reaction as her.

"Wait you two know each other??" Steph asked both Regina and Mitch. Stefan and Jackson continued to snack on the chips as they were satisfied with the scene unfolding in front of them. "Yeah his best friend is the one that broke Ariana's heart" Regina spoke up.

"Wait so this is the dude that you called a guy with a talent of being single?" Stefan said as Regina nodded. "Hey! That's not my talent!" Mitch said to Regina. "Well it's true, how long was the last relationship you were in?" Regina asked as Mitch stood there frozen. "Exactly" Regina proved her point as she took a seat.

"Why are you here in Hawaii anyways?" Regina asked him. "Well i'm here for business along with my partner" Mitch answered. "Don't tell me Auston is here" Regina said as Mitch didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry to let you down but Auston is my partner" Mitch said as Regina got up. She grabbed Mitch's ear and dragged him to the kitchen. "Please excuse us."

"Ouch that hurt!" Regina let go of him as soon as they were alone. "You cannot mention to Auston that you saw me here" Regina sternly said. "Why?? He would be glad to see Ariana" Mitch asked her. "Yeah but Ariana will not!! She hates Auston!"

"Okay I won't tell Auston about either of you" Mitch pulled out his pinky finger. "I promise" He said and Regina agreed to it. The two exchanged numbers before returning to the others for movie night.