Chapter 03

"Aside from being an idiot, what else do you know?" Jeonghan asked sourly because for the 5th time he had loss another game with Seungcheol.

It was Saturday and they all decided to go to town together. Jeonghan wasn't willing to join at first because it will be a waste of energy for him but considering how boring it was just staying inside, he finally agreed and good thing he had some money with him for his daily allowance. They were playing a video game in the only arcade shop in the area, him and Seungcheol being teammates and Jun and Mingyu on the other. Seungkwan felt sick that day that he didn't make it so he was the only one to stay home that day.

"What is this stupid game anyways? I thought you're good!" Seungcheol yelled back at Jeonghan who looks frustrated like he was.
"Losers." Jun mocked and that made Seungcheol glare at him. "Sorry."
"I'm pretty good with this." Mingyu said then another round came because Jeonghan inserted another token to at least prove his pride.

A big DEFEATED! appeared on Jeonghan and Seungcheol's screen that made their already bitter expression turn worst.

"Should we stop here? It's getting boring." Mingyu blurted and the two idiots finally agreed because they already know that they were no good with those games after all.
"It's Seungcheol's fault that we always get lost. He kept backing away and attacking in the wrong way. Why did I team up with you anyway?" Jeonghan said angrily.
"No it's you who's stupid. You don't know how to play."

While those two kept barking and blaming each other for their loss, Jun and Mingyu were walking ahead of them, out of the arcade and perhaps this time, buying the stuffs their parents asked them. The list was on Mingyu's hand as well as the money because somewhat this guy knows his stuff and he was really good at picking on the fresh ones unlike his two older brothers.

"Where are you going this time?" Jun asked him.
"The wet market. They put fish on the list and some meat." Mingyu answered then he stopped to look behind him where Seungcheol and Jeonghan were still arguing.

They immediately stopped when they saw the two looking at them.

"What?" Seungcheol said.
"Should we split into two groups? There are stuffs to be bought at the grocery store." Mingyu said towards his brother.
"Sure but I don't want to stay with this prick anymore. He's too stupid!" Seungcheol said pointing out at Jeonghan whose nose immediately flared after hearing what Seungcheol said.

Even before he managed to throw his piercing words once again, Jeonghan was shoved towards Mingyu and Jun was grinning as he took away Seungcheol with him. Jeonghan can't believe that Jun just pushed him. No one in his entire life have ever pushed him well probably Seungcheol, the only dude he remember ever doing that when they were still kids.

"I can't believe you were really arguing with Seungcheol-hyung." Mingyu started their conversation. Jeonghan who was walking beside him was still acting like a brat, with an angry frown on his face, a pout and his arms crossed on his chest. It was annoying to look at it but Mingyu managed to tolerate it somehow.
"He's just so annoying. He could just shut up but he can't." Jeonghan said while Mingyu remained stoic beside him.
"He really doesn't like it when he gets defeated but right now I wonder why you two are angry at each other. It is just a game after all." Mingyu then shrugged as they stopped by a stall that sells fresh fishes and he started looking.
Jeonghan can't understand what Mingyu was doing because honestly speaking, it was his first time ever being in the wet market where there were fishes, shells as well as other seafood he could think of. Mingyu bought some fishes then went to the next stall where there were fresh meats all over. Jeonghan covered his nose upon seeing them and when Mingyu saw him doing so, he rolled his eyes but his cousin didn't seem to notice at all. It was mysterious for him how Jeonghan wasn't complaining very much this time, probably due to rage from earlier.