|Chapter 1|

faint lights lighted the pavement.
a single soul was not found.

   the cold air embraces her body.
cold and shivering,she warmed her body with her petit hands.

   Seolhyun was told to buy groceries needed in the kitchen,she did not understand why her mother told her to.

   at this eerie and quite night,who would even dare to step out of their houses.

  tap,tap,tap.the sound of leather shoes could be heard from behind.

  Seolhyun did not take note of it as she thought it was from the many sounds she heard.

  the shoes tapped harder on the ground.Seolhyun fastened her pace as she finally realised,

  a man in all black was following her.

  a faint grin was seen plastered on the man's face.Seolhyun started to run.

  the supermarket was just a few metres away from her.

  she could see the light,there was people inside.

  one more step and---

   she got caught.

   a muffled help escaped from her mouth.her mouth was covered by the man's hand.

  the man hold tight of her from the back,putting one of his hands to her mouth and his arm on her waist.ensuring the she could not escape from his grasp.

  "You can't escape sweetheart."the man whispered in my ears.

  the man dragged me towards a black van.he pushed me in and shut the door.

  "I've got her Namjoon."

  "So your the girl,huh?"the man who i presume was Namjoon asked me.

  i was silent,i did not understand what was going on.i looked around and saw 7 faces looking at me.

  i was like an innocent deer getting caught in a trap.

  "Oi,you better speak up little girl."

  I had a sudden rush of braveness.i had to speak up.

  "I don't know what girl you are talking about but all I know is that you can kill me cause I'm done with life."

  well,at least i said something.

  "Oh,but we're not done with you."one said.

  "Fuck my life."