|Chapter 14|

Kim Seolhyun's POV

  "You fucking bastard!"

  i shouted before kicking him off to the ground.

  i stood up,hovered over him before pulling his collar.

  "If you try to fuck me one more time,I will fuck you up." i said conspicuously before harshly pushing him away.

  "Woah chill,I wasn't trying to do anything.Just trying to stir you up,Seolhyun.I just came by to tell you that tomorrow will be your lesson with me and Jhope," Taehyung said,putting his hands up.

  my back was facing him as my head turn to my side to look at him and nod.i was mad at the fact that he was playing with me when he could have taken my virginity.

  with no words left to say,Taehyung left the room before closing the door.

  i sighed,sitting on the end of the bed.wanting no more of the bad thoughts,i took the towel that was laying on the arm of the white sofa and showered.

  after that,i wore the pyjamas that Jin bought.

"why the hell did he buy this kind?!God dang it,"I muttered with frustration.

"Well,it's the only one I have,I'll just have to buy more then.." i said before putting it on.

    (Here it is!idk man,i feel like Jin's taste won't be like sweatpants and a casual shirt,so,ya girl went all the way to fancyyy)

  (Oh and i thought I would give you guys a girl you can imagine being Seolhyun and no,it is not Kim Seolhyun from AOA.This is her.)

  (SHE IS LIKE SOOO DAMN PRETTY ERMAHGERD,OK,back to the story

  (SHE IS LIKE SOOO DAMN PRETTY ERMAHGERD,OK,back to the story.)

  "Hm,i guess this is pretty..it's comfy as well.I guess i don't mind wearing this to sleep." i said to myself before jumping towards the bed.

  in a few minutes,I slept.
---------------------------------------
  the next morning had already arrived.

  i woke up and washed my face and brush my teeth.

  as i exited the room,i could smell a delicious fragrance coming from the kitchen.

a smile lit up on my face before.i jogged towards the kitchen.

  and there they all were,waiting for everything to be on the table with their hungry eyes.

  "It looks so delicious!" I said,putting my hands together while standing infront the table.

  then,everyone froze.the boys looked at me with wide eyes,like something shocking had happened.

  "What?Is there something on my face?" I said before walking to the living room and looking at myself through a big mirror.

suddenly,i realised.i was wearing my pyjamas with my bra strap visible!

  i gasped before looking at them.they looked back while gulping their saliva.

  "I think i should go chan-"

   "No,don't,"
-----------------------------------------
I don't know where the hell this book is leading to and yet i don't know where the hell this ideas are coming from.

  bai bai.