|Chapter 13|

Kim Seolhyun's POV

"Jimin,where are you?"

i stayed quiet,shouting wouldn't help since i was the one who asked for this.

his lips was a few millimetres apart from mine.

i avoided it by turning my head to the other side.

single tears started to become a waterfall.

yet,no sound came out from my mouth.

"You promise to keep an eye on me.." i muttered while sobbing.

"What?"the guy asked in confusion.

"Fuck off you bastard!"

someone had kicked the hovering guy into a corner.

i looked up and saw Jimin's infuriated face,for all i know,i should be mad.

after glancing at the guy,Jimin looked at me and hold me by the shoulders.

"Are you okay?Did something happened?!"Jimin asked worriedly.

i couldn't answer.i was shock and relieve.i had almost lost my virginity but Jimin saved me.

the mascara that i was using was wearing off because of my tears.

after a few minutes,i was able to let out a small "I'm fine" for Jimin.

he sighed in relief and looked at me with regret.

"I'm sorry,there was this girl who was flirting with me and I tri-"

"It's okay,I'm fine you shouldn't be sorry.He didn't take my virginity."

i cut his words while holding his hands.

"Ow!That hurts!"the guy in the corner shouted.

we both looked at him.i was already sober enough to realise something.

at the same time,both Jimin and i shouted,

"Taehyung?!"

"Hell yeah I'm Taehyung!Why the hell did you even-Jimin?Seolhyun?"

"Wait was the person I almost kissed,Seolhyun?"Taehyung asked with a face of surprise.

we both nodded our heads with wide eyes.

silence enclosed the room.everyone was either surprise or feeling awkward.

"I think um,we should go back home than settle this,"i awkwardly said.

" L-let's go."i gestured them to walk out and go to the parked car.

we went inside and didn't speak until we reached home.

as we went inside,both Jimin and Taehyung followed me to the living room.

we sat facing each other and looked down towards the floor.

as we were being quiet,Jin passed by us with a confuse face but proceeded to the kitchen.

after trying to think of a way to explain,i breathed in.

"Okay,so,Jimin was teaching me on how to drink and then I got dizzy but chose to ignore it.So after that,he told me to seduce a guy we later realise that was you and from there...you know what happened." i said,before breathing in and out.

then,Jimin and I looked towards Taehyung,wondering why the hell he was at the club.

"I was just bored and wanted to drink,so,I came by the club to have some until Seolhyun came."Taehyung said and nodded his head to me.

a soft "oh" could be heard from Jimin.

"Um,since things are cleared up,I should go to my room to change.."i said before standing up and slowly walk away.

Third Person's POV

as Seolhyun sat down on the bed,she remembered the awkwardness the 95's had while sitting down in the living room.

"Aish,that was so cringy and embarrassing!"she squealed while cringing.

after that,she stood up to change up her clothes into one of the set of clothes Jin had bought her.

as she was about to strip,a knocked came from the door.

she looked at the door,wondering who it was.

when she opened the door,there Taehyung was,standing with his boxy smile.

which soon turned into a smirk.

Kim Seolhyun's POV
(sry if i keep changing)

"So,I heard from your earlier conversation with Jimin in the room that you're still a virgin,huh?" Taehyung said while moving forward.

following his steps,i move backwards to my bed that was behind me.

Taehyung swiftly close and locked the door with only one hand before looking at me.

the smell of alcohol was still vivid from our mouths.

fear starts to overtake me as Taehyung hovered above with his smirk.

i was about to cry.

"You fucking bastard!"

--------------------------------------------------
YO I MADE THIS LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO BUT DIDNT HAVE TIME TO PUBLISH BECAUSE I WAS BUSY,I KNOW I SAID THAT I WOULD UPDATE MORE BUT-
I really don't have any excuses,HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT.