|Chapter 3|

Kim Seolhyun's POV

rustling around the surface.a source of light was glaring at me as i opened my eyes.

"Where am I?"

looking around,i see plain walls.other than that,was a bedside table and the white bed i was laying on.

sliding out of bed.i saw something that caught my eyes.

a door.

i tactfully walked up to the door,logically thinking where it could led me to.

my hand was slowly reaching to the doorknob,my head was up close to the door.

Bum!

Fuck!That fucking hurts!

screaming with my loud voice,someone had carelessly opened the door.

"Shit!Sorry!Are you in pain?"The man who i remembered was named Jimin asked me.

"No shit sherlock!"i cried in pain.

taking me into care,he gently pushed me towards the bed and let me sat on it.

"Wait here,I will take the painkiller."Jimin said while hurrying out the room.

after what felt like centuries,Jimin came with painkillers and a glass of water.

"Here.."

Jimin gave me the painkiller and then handed me the glass of water.

"After you're done,come downstairs so that Namjoon can talk to you."

after that,the man left the room.

after gulping down the tasteless liquid.i spaced out thinking.

i don't even care if i don't come back,what's life without jam.

slowly standing up,i walked out of the room sluggishly.

i dreaded the stairs,ever since the day i had to always go up and down in school.

i hated it.

as my feet touches the cold flat surface,i could see all of them staring at me.

"Glad you woke up,i thought Tae punched you too hard until you died,"

No joke was Tae's punch powerful.

"Well we thought of you becoming our maid.Since we boys except Jin doesn't have the urge to do our own chores."

"So you will be helping Jin around the house.Unless,you show us that you are trustworthy and maybe,"

"Be in the gang."