|Chapter 11|

Kim Seolhyun's POV

  "Well before we get started with everything,I wanted to ask some question,Seolhyun,"

  said Namjoon,staring down at me.

  Jin was driving back to the mansion.

  "Sure,shoot it."I said,nodding my head.

  the rest except for Jin had their faces fixed towards me and Namjoon.

  "Do you have any background on fighting?"

  "Hmm,I used to learn martial arts when I was 16 to 20,"

  i said,putting my palm on my chin.

  "My mother wanted me to learn some self-defense for my own self so she registered me for a one year but I wanted more since it was fun."

  "Wow,that's great to know.Are you scared of guns?"questioned Namjoon like an interviewer.

  "No,not really.My dad has a gun and he usually points it at my mom's head to make me scared but I got used to it because I know he won't do it,he doesn't have the guts to."

  i frown,remembering the dark times.

  "Do you look away when you see a gruesome scene like someone stabbing another person harshly?"

  "No,somehow I love it.Is it weird?I just feel like its normal since everyone dies at a point of time.So,I don't get disgusted by it."

  "I never thought I would hear that from a girl,but okay.Now last question,can you seduce?"

  Namjoon asked while the rest lean over.

  "When I was in high school,it seems like I was a magnet towards the boys.
It's so weird and annoying.It made girls bully me and threaten me to stay away from their "oppas","

  i said while doing some girly gestures.

  "Even when I wink,the boys would act like their dying.It's damn weird. But you know,ya gurl fight off those haters and still stayed a virgin even though the cliche playboy chased me."

  i said while acting like a diva.

  "Ooh"s and "Ah"s could be heard from the rest while Namjoon was interviewing me.

  "I guess you"ll be a good seducer than.."Namjoon trailed off while nodding.

  "Okay!We're back!"Jin shouted after the drive.

  after that,everyone went inside to discuss about who is gonna train me.

"Okay,so Jimin,you will show ways and tips to seduce,"

Namjoon said while looking at Jimin.

"Jhope and V you will train her to fight,"

They both nodded their heads while looking towards each other,grinning.

"Jungkook,you will show her how to use a gun,"

Jungkook nodded while showing his bumny smile at me.

  OMG THIS BOI IS TOO DAMN CUTE.

and there I was,screaming internally.

"And I think that's it.You won't be handling the drugs since we already have Suga and Jin to help him.I will give you tasks in the future."

  with that said,I first went for "Seduce Class" with Jimin.

  he brought me to a room with mirrored walls.

  "Okay,first of all show me how you walk."

  with his demand,I showed him how I walk;Hands moving so sloppily and legs moving like an elephant.

  "No!No!No!No!You've got it all damn wrong Seoulhyun!"

  "Chill man!I was just walking!"I said,defending myself.

  Jimin sighed and put his hands.on his hips.

"I'll show you how to walk the walk."

ass out,legs straight and proper,hands moving delicately yet firm and eyes staring so fiercely.

"Now,since I've showed you,do it."

  and I did;ass out,legs straight and proper,hands moving delicately yet firm and eyes staring so fiercely.

"How about that Jimin?"

his mouth was open with his wide eyes.

  "Damn girl that was good!"he said,clapping his hands.

  "Now,are you a strong drinker?"

  "Mmm,I've never drink before.."I said,shaking my head.

  "Do you know what this means?"he gasped.

  "Um,No?"I said.

  "Clubbing time!"Jimin said while dancing around.

  if I had knew the incident would happened,I would have not followed.

  but,i was too late.

---------------------------------------------
HOLIDAYS ARE.COMING AND EXAMS ARE GONE!!HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!
I WILL UPDATE MORE SINCE MY HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!

BAI BAI!