Part 2-Paper Face

((All art is mine btw))

(Dr.Flug First person POV)

-A few days later-

I climbed up the ladder,grabbing a medium sized book with a lot of white,crisp,pages.
((Let's just pretend that Flug over here has a really tall but slender bookshelf in his lab))
After folding the ladder back up I sat in my chair. I took out a list and started checking stuff off while flipping through my book. BlackHat had given me five days to complete an acid ray. As one of BlackHats customers called it, 'a ray that burns heros alive' .

At first I was gonna do a lava ray but that would mean 5.0.5 would blow up.For some stupid reason I made him allergic to lava,sooo yeah.
((I can't believe I just made 5.0.5 allergic to lava))
After finishing my checklist I went to see what the house was doing since I heard that BlackHat was having a meeting with some villains in hell.
I walked out of the lab and headed to the kitchen hoping to get something to eat.I walk inside and see demenchia chewing on the table again.
"Heya there paper face! Whatcha doing??"
"Don't call me paper Face, and I'm getting a snack."
"Pff since when do YOU eat snacks paper face."
Getting out a bowl of cereal i realized she was right. I haven't ate anything for about half a month already,good thing humans can survive for like a year without food and live on water.
"Demenchia I eat food just like you eat tables. And call me paper face one more time and I'll make that table bite proof."
She looked like she was gonna say something but just shrugged it off.
She then continued biting the table.

I went to leave the kitchen with my bowl of cereal and milk when she asked,

"How come you have a bag on your head Flug."

I didn't stop to answer I just kept walking,not wanting her to keep asking.I sat down at my lab and closed the door.

Eating my food I thought about why I wore my paper bag. I started crying to many memories,

I didn't know

((Sorry. this is super late but I don't have a lot of internet access.I might explain what I made up of dr.flugs backstory in a part.but bye for now.peace cinnamon rolls.))