Part 10-Eyes

||BlackHat POV first person||

After the...human lip touch me and
Flug were acting different towards
Each other. For example the other day..
Flug: Your ray is finshed BlackHat..
BlackHat: thanks *wink*
Flug: *deep blush* y-y-your w-welcome..
I like this Flug. I was in my desk writing a letter for a customer. This is boring I thought, I got up and went to the lab. "Flug? Are you here?"
"Yes.."
I walked into the lab. I saw dr.Flug sitting at his table reading a book and screwing something on a ray.
"Are you..alright...?"
Flug turned around, "Of..course!..."
I leaned on the table. Flug seemed to know what he was doing, but to me it looked way to complicated to even touch. Flug looked so determined, his eyes had stars in them. "T-the ray S-should be done soon..."
I nodded, not expecting a voice coming from him.
"Thank you Flug....."
I took a chair and sat next to him. He didn't seem to mind but he wasn't looking at me. I pointed to stick with a spinner at the end. "What's this?" I asked. "Hm? Oh t-that's the 45.sfx translator."
I looked at him like he had three paper bag heads.
"WHAT?"
"I-it's a sound decreaser. It l-lowers the sound."
I could tell he was smiling under the bag.
We talked about more ray pieces. It wasn't too serious. It was more of a friendly conversation.
"Thanks Flug. I hope we can talk more sometime.."
I said after we talked. "Sure!"
I was about to walk away but then hesitated. I bent to flugs paper bag head and gave it a quick lip-punch. Softer though. I think humans call it a kiss. Flug let out a confused, "huh?"
When he realized what I did his paper bag turned into a tomato. I chuckled quietly and left the room......not noticing the girl watching us.

||Demenchia POV First Person||

NOPE! I DID NOT JUST SEE BLACKHAT KISS FLUGS HEAD. WHY!? I had to think of a plan! I think I have an idea. It sounds crazy but it just might work.

||Flugs POV first person||

A few days after me and BlackHat had our very happy conversation I noticed demenchia giving me a stink eye everytime we made contact. Even 5.0.5! They both been acting stranger. And as a scientist I could tell they were being weird about different things, and they were all tieing back to me. I had finished a potion that makes you fire magic bullets from your hands. BlackHat was giving it someone named
ElderKettle. Elderkettle was giving some to the devil so I had to hurry up and give it BlackHat. While walking to BlackHats lab I could sense something following me. This was BlackHats manor so I didn't expect anything different, I shrugged it off. I reached BlackHats office. "Sir? May I come in?"
"Yes come in"
I opened the door. Before I said I got the potion a yell came from behind me.
"MISSION PULL BAG IS A GO! GO YOU BLUE FATTY!"
5.0.5. came from behind me and pushed me to the ground.
"THE FUCK! WHATS GOING ON?!"
I heard BlackHat yell. He went to run to me but demenchia pulled me up into a headlock.
"D-DEMENCHIA!"
"Let's see it!"
Then she did the thing I feared the most,
She pulled off the bag.
.
.
.
"NO! YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOOK HIDEOUS!"
She tossed the paper bag on the floor. 5.0.5 had already left the room when she took the bag off. BlackHat was standing there in shock. I scooped up my bag but it was shred in pieces.
"Demenchia you i-idiot! Now my face-why did you!"
"because BlackHat was mine! Not yours!"
I wanted to kill her right then in there.
"Your adorable. Why did you hide Flug?"
I heard BlackHat talk since my face was shown. "I hate it! It remind me of the day it happened! Especially the scar! I should of died......"
BlackHat went over and hugged me. I didn't respond. "........" demenchia was silent. I heard her walk out of the room.
"Why are your eyes different colors?"
I muffled out, "too many potions..."
He laughed and looked at me in my eyes.
"There very nice..."
He kissed me right on the lips. It was nice.