Part 4-Newspaper

-Dr.Flug POV First Person-

I took a piece of paper and wrote a math equation. Then I took took a bottle of fizzy purple liquid and poured it inside of a green slime. The slime turned a weird grey color. I then wrote down my observations. I was working on ray that would shoot slime and would make your opponent stay stuck to the ground. BlackHat told me it would have to be done by Saturday which was four days from now. Speaking of BlackHat, he was acting so strange two days ago. When I was telling him that his ray was done he..blushed. Now that was a strange sight, and when BlackHat had left the lab I heard him in his room screaming fuck. My thoughts got interrupted by soft clawing at the door.
"Come I-in!"
A big blue bear with a kill or be killed flower on his head rushed in.
((*cough cough* flowey from undertale ))
"H-hi 5.0.5.." I said as he walked in.
He let out a little 'i' which probably meant hi,as he walked past. I noticed he had his maid outfit on so that meant he was about to clean my lab.
5.0.5 cleaned the bookshelf and let out a little sneeze as the dust flew out from the top of the bookshelf. He looked very scared. But it was probably nothing. I continued writing some stuff down when the bear came up to me and lifted me up.
"U-uh yes 5.0.5 what do you want?" I said softly.
He looked at my clothes and gasped letting me flop into my chair. He quickly left the room.
I looked down at my clothes. It wasn't like they were dirty or anything. I shrugged it off and continued doing my work.

BlackHat POV third person
-20 minutes ago-

BlackHat sat in his tiny chair in his red and black room. In front of him was a small red velvet coffee table. On the table we're some VHS tapes labeled, 'Demon Keys' and another one labeled 'Snake Eyes' . He would have to watch both of the tapes because one of the villains in hell suggested to watch them. A claw scratch came from the door. "Come in." BlackHat said putting the VHS's away. A blue bear walked in with a small flower on his head. "What do you wa-"
He noticed the bear was dressed in a tiny maid outfit.
"Ah,just cleaning. Well get on with it then."
5.05 smiled and started dusting off a mirror.
BlackHat started rummaging through his closet hoping to find that small chew toy that demenchia needed or else no one would have a place to eat on at dinner time. He found a small squeaky bone shaped chew toy and walked to 5.0.5.
"Give this to demenchia, she needs it so she won't eat the whole tab-"
BlackHat noticed he wasn't paying attention. He was reading something.5.0.5 was looking at a yellow and white newspaper. In front of the newspaper it read,

42 killed at the science convention.
28 permanently injured.
Survivors say,"This Dr.Flug should be sent to death! That machine of his killed dozens! I'd say it was on purpose!"
Police are on the case to track this man down. This man is wearing a blue shirt with an airplane on it,and long white lab coat,blue jeans, and red and white shoes.
The rest was blurred out.
5.0.5 dropped the newspaper in shock.He raced out of BlackHats room talking to himself but it came out as confused growls. BlackHat stood there,
He then picked up the paper. He never told anyone of flugs dark past. He never really knew anyone would find out.
He signed and put the newspaper back.

Ohh doctor.
Silly little doctor.