Part 5- Coat

~Dr.Flug POV First person~

I woke up to find myself awake at 3:00 am as always. I stretched and sat up from my bed. Today was the day I showed BlackHat my invention that could stick opponents to the ground. Speaking of days, it's been weird. Every time 5.0.5 walks past me he wouldn't make eye contact, he would just keep walking. One time I was in the lab and BlackHat came in and told me to make 5.0.5 clean some broken shards of glass found on the floor in the living room. When I found 5.0.5 he started running...away. It was strange and very disturbing. I haven't took notice of him since. But other than that everything was normal sort of. I sighed and stood from my bed. I wobbled a little as I stood up. I placed my hand on the wall and started walking to my closet. I grabbed the usual choice of clothes, goggles, and the regular paper bag. After slipping the clothes and goggles I took a peek in the mirror. I had blonde hair, and one emerald green eye and one sky blue eye, due to me being around being so many potions, and a long wide scar across my face. I felt something warm slid down my face. I wiped it off and sniffed. For some reason everytime I looked at that scar it just gave me bad memories.
I slid the paper bag on and slid out into the rest of the house. I could hear demenchia snoring and 5.0.5 soft little growl noises. BlackHat was probably sleeping or just waking up. He wakes up at about 6' while the others are up at about 7' or maybe even 6' .  I tip toed to the lab. When I got there I heard someone inside. I thought it was demenchia but when I looked inside I saw..BlackHat. What was BlackHat doing in the lab? Usually he only goes in there to yell at me when I'm in there but.. I noticed I was standing right in front of the doorway. Just when he was going to turn his head around I hid in the hallway. When I was sure he wasn't looking I peeked inside. He was sitting in my wheelie chair, reading my checklist and nodding. He started to move around the room, grabbing some potions and looking at them. He yawned and sat back into the chair. Then he fell asleep. In my chair.My own chair,In my own lab. I saw him snore quietly for a few moments. He was so peaceful. I was pretty adorable to watch. Wait.
Ugh never mind. I walked into the lab quietly. I noticed he took his coat of so I took it from the coat rack and laid it on him like a blanket. He shuffled a bit then lay still. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I frowned under my paperbag. I can't believe myself. Me? Thing my boss was aborable in his sleep and maybe even not when he's sleeping. Maybe he looks cute in that little hat of his, maybe the way he blushes or.. or.. I realized I was staring at him. I blushed the deepest red I know and walked out of the lab. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Did I like my boss? No wait.

Was I in love with BlackHat?

(( ok so next chapter should be a little interesting sorry this doesn't have a lot of stuff going on but I'll try. Peace.))