Part 6-Shit

-BlackHat POV first person-

I woke up and ended up falling off of my bed. I blinked my eyes for a few seconds and realized I was still in the doctors lab. I also noticed that I didn't fall from my bed but his chair with wheels. I got up awkwardly and look at the clock on the wall. It read, 5:46 . I fixed my top hat and reached down to my coat. I rose an eyebrow up while putting the coat on.
'I don't remember taking my coat off the coat rack' I thought. Then I blushed, maybe it was dr.flug. But
why would he care? I took a deep breath and walked out of the lab. I heard some noise in the kitchen so I went to investigate.
I saw demenchia watching 5.0.5 doing some movements and pointing to things. I guess they didn't see me so I started eavesdropping.
"Ok so dr.flug...cut?"
5.0.5 shook his head. He pointed to the paper bag in his hand and pointed to a knife.
"Ohhh dr.flug likes his chicken cut into tiny square pieces"
5.0.5 made a frustrated growl and began pointing again.
Then it hit me.5.0.5 was trying to tell demenchia that dr.flug was a murderer! I walked into the kitchen and growled softly at 5.0.5 causing him to yelp and run away, dropping the paper bag in his process.
"Hey sexy~ what was that all about?"
"Dont call me sexy and nothing you need to worry about." I said stubbornly.
"Whatever you say Blackfat!"
I growled and demenchia skittered away giggling loudly. I grabbed a frozen waffle from the freezer and popped it into my mouth. Me being a demon didn't need to heat it up. I heard soft whimpering in the living and teleported over there and saw 5.0.5 in that tiny dog bed off his. I stomped over to him.
He whimpered softly as I walked over there and went up to his face.
I harshly whispered to his face,
"If I ever see or hear you trying to tell demenchia about Flug ever again I'll throw you into a lava pit filled with artificial bear eating sharks!"
He dipped his head into the bed and started whimpering. I walked out of the living room going to look for Flug. I don't want demenchia knowing flugs past. She might freak out or be mad at Flug or something. Plus, I'm pretty sure Flug wouldn't like the whole entire BlackHat mansion knowing his backstory. I walked into the lab hoping that's where dr.flug might be.
"Dr.Flug?"
I said fully walking inside the lab.
"S-Sir!?"
I spun around to see him walking into the lab.
"Y-your awake."
"Y-yeah sorry about that I w-was tired and I uh fell asleep."
"It's o-ok"
It was awkward for a few moments but dr.flug broke it.
"I f-finished the ray b-BlackHat sir."
"Show me."
Dr.Flug nodded and walked to his table and grabbed a ray. I turned around to walk out of the door and said,
"I'll fetch 5.0.5 to help test it ou-"
"WAIT."
I spun around, dr. Flug put a hand over his paper bag.
"I-I MEAN...uh maybe n-not 5.0.5.."
After I heard him mutter something about please don't hit me and He asked why not. He said something about 5.0.5 acting weird around him lately.
"Do you k-know why b-BlackHat a-sir?"
I looked up at Flug,
" Nothing just...try to keep him away from demenchia."
Dr.Flug nodded yes and said,
"I'll um t-tested out on demenchia"
"Sure, DEMENCHIA!"
I screamed.
Demchia came here quite fast.
"Whatcha need black-"
Dr.Flug shot demenchia feet and a grey gloop shot at her and stuck her to the ground.
"HEY THATS NOT FAR!"
"S-sorry demchia"
I smirked, that was quite funny.
But then she smirked. Thats no good.
"Aw, BlackHat. You like this invention huh?"
I rose an eyebrow.
"Probably because dr.flug made it~"
I blushed deeply.
"Denchica shut up"
Dr.Flug giggled and I looked over, he then shushed up and looked down.
"Can I leave now?" Denchica whined.

I turn to Flug, "How's she gonna get out?"
"U-um here."
Dr.Flug filpped a switch on his ray and shot the goo.  The goo melted in a snap and denchica giggled and ran out of the lab. 
"H-here you go s-sir"
I grabbed the ray from flugs hand. God he has to stop stuttering.
I turn to Flug without thinking before walking out.
"Goddammit Flug stop stuttering it's too cute" I then stomped my way out of the lab.
"I-uh-you-what?" Flug said but I couldt hear the rest because I left.

Shit.
I really do like him...Him.

((Get it, Him , because that's the name of the book thing? No. Okay I'll leave now. Sorry for not updating btw. Peace))