Part 9-Mission L.P.

Flug POV third person
((Art is not mine in this part))

A loud scream filled the dark manor. The scream came from a scientists room. He sat up from the bed. You could tell he was sweating. His paper bag was beginning to wetten. He took off the bag and wiped his fore head.
What a dream... he thought bringing himself back into reality. Down the hall way you could hear fast walking footsteps. Flug sat up on the bed, thinking about the dream. The footsteps were closer now and a knock came from flugs door.
"Flug? Can I come in?"
"okay.." he muttered so quietly he could barley hear himself. The demon that had just clicked open the door heard and walked into the room.
"I heard a scream an-"
Flug was crying on the bed. His head on his knees. He didn't have a paper bag on though. But it BlackHat couldn't see your face, just flugs blonde hair. BlackHat sat next to Flug. "Flug?"
He placed a hand on his shoulder.
"It's alright I'm here."
Flug stopped crying after a few minutes. He picked up his hand and grabbbed his paper bag. He placed it on his head and looked at BlackHat.
"thank you BlackHat sir...."
Flug was a little surprised. He never seen such affection coming from BlackHat. He liked it though.
"Flug."
"Y-yes?"
BlackHat kissed flugs paper bag on the head.
"I care about you ok? If you ever need anyone, I'm right here."
BlackHat got up from the seat walked into the dark hallway.
"Goodnight Doctor."

||Few days later||

BlackHat POV third person

BlackHat watched the doctor finish the blinding ray. After the incident BlackHat had been watching Flug, to make sure he was okay. He loved him after all.
"Sir?"
"Hmm?"
"Your s-standing in the d-doorway watching me w-work..."
"Oh.OH!"
BlackHat straightened himself and let out a akward cough.
"Are you done yet?"
"Y-yes sir."
BlackHat grabbed the ray.
"Alright I'll take it."
He snatched the ray out of his hands.
He starting examining the ray. Looking at the rays and switches. He saw out of the corner of his eye that Flug was staring at him.
"Okay then.."
Flug blushed and nodded, heading towards his table.
Huh? Maybe Flug does like me! Well. I can't wait any longer. Mission L.P is in order!
"Flug?"
Flug spun around, "yes?"
BlackHat went closer to Flug and put his hands on his shoulders.
"I am going to punch you with my lips"
"?"
BlackHat slid flugs paper bag just a little bit just so you could see flugs lips. Then he kissed them. It was so quick that not even Flug could tell it was a kiss.
"There, that's done."
"You like me?"
"Umm..yes?"
Flug smiled and gave him a kiss instead. BlackHat knowing how timid and shy Flug was, it was weird for him to be doing this. Flug pulled away and put his paper bag down so it would cover his lips. Then he turned to leave the lab. BlackHat stood staring at the lab table.
"YES!"
He screamed, pumping his fists in the air.
Mission completed.

((OKAY. I know this story is kinda slow but this is how I think of it. And just to let you know I don't do lemon. I can't write it. But when there is a lemon part I will say it and let's pretend it happened. If you want lemon read a paperhat lemon book. The story will continue though. But
Before it does i need to see if you guys want white hat and dr.slug to be in it. If they are then whitehat is going to be BlackHats brother and dr.slug is going to be dr.flugs brother. But not really. If you guys want white hat and company I'll do it and I'll explain what they are to BlackHat inc. so get voting in those comments. Peace))