Part Flug

((OKAY GUYS,this is gonna be what dr flugs backstory is in this book.So if dr Flug mentions it to like himself or something you know.have fun.))
((The art above is mine))
((And warning Flug has suicidel thoughts. You've been warned))

Start of story
Third POV

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our very special guest,Dr.Flug slys!"
The curtain opened to reveal a small man with a lab coat,tight blue jeans,and a blue shirt with a tiny plane on it. Next to this man was a giant object covered in a maximum sized blacket,covering the object.

"Hello! I'm dr.flug! Nice to meet you all!"
As the man on stage said this the crowd was cheering.
"So tell us dr.flug"
The man backstage said into the microphone,so everyone could listen,
"What do you have back there in the blacket of yours?"

Dr.flug adjusted his lab coat proudly,
"In the blanket I have one of my best inventions yet!"
Dr.Flug turned around and pulled the blanket off.
In the crowd were gasps.
On stage stood a giant metal box,probably as tall as streetlight and as wide as (I don't know ummmm)
6 inches.
((The drawing above is what it looks like))
On the top was a big satellite.
"What's it do?"
People shouted in the crowd.
"This machine will increase you physically and mentally.You will become stronger,faster, and smarter by 67 percent!"
Instant clapping came upon the crowd.
Dr.Flug smiled.
"You lucky people will get to test it out first.Are you ready?"
Shouts of approval rippled through the crowd.
Dr.Flug moved his googles up on his forehead so his bushy blond hair wouldn't get in the way.
"3...2...1!"
Dr.Flug flipped the switch.

~Two days later~

There was a man running to his house.He opened the door and packed up his stuff.After shoving his things into a single suitcase he went into the kitchen and looked out of the window. He could hear police sirens.
The man grabbed the suit case and went upstairs. Some how this man seemed to be very wealthy,he had a plane on his roof. Going inside the plane that read 'Dr.Flug industries' a newspaper flew by. He caught it with his sun colored gloves. The paper read,

42 killed at the science convention.
28 permanently injured.
Survivors say,"This Dr.Flug should be sent to death! That machine of his killed dozens! I'd say it was on purpose!"
Police are on the case to track this man do-
Dr.Flug stopped reading. He heard a noise on the street,"Sir,were gonna need you to come down!"
Dr.Flug immediately dropped the newspaper and ran to get into the plane. Seconds before he was gonna get inside he heard a gunshot. He turned around and a bullet sliced right across his face. He screamed in agony. He ran inside the plane not wanting another bullet to be inside his head that time.
He started the plane and flew off.
The police were yelling into walkie talkies, probably to get helicopters.
About ten minutes later he touched the scar that was across his face. It was bleeding but not to much. He let go one of his hands from the wheel he grabbed a paperbag and placed it on his head. He ripped holes where his googles are so he could see. After 10 more minutes of flying he realized,
'Where am I going to go?'
He thought about it. Long and hard.
Then he started crying.
He was gonna kill himself.
He was gonna crash the plane into the ground.
There was nothing else left to do.

Looking for a forest of some sort and weird noise came from the engine. Then after followed a loud sputter.
The plane had ran out of fuel!
Trying not to panic he looked for a field or something. But as he started looking his plane immediately dropped down from the sky.
Dr.Flug took a final breath.
But little did he know.

It was his first breath of a new beginning.

((Oh GoSH SilLy mE))

Dr.Flug woke up with a start.He couldn't remember where he was.
He then realized he was flying up in the sky and fell. Fell into nothing. He seemed to be still inside of the plane. Although the plane seemed to crash into a house. Dr.Flug opened the plane door.He was in the ceiling so he couldn't get down.
Figuring out what to do he was suddenly lifted in the air.
To shocked to say anything he let a little squeak.
Being lifted off the plane he was placed on the floor with some magic or something.He tried to sit down but whatever magic that had carried him down was standing him up.
"Who are you?"
Dr.Flug looked up slowly. A grey man in a full suit and a big black top hat was looking at him with cold eyes.
Dr.Flug replied,
"A murderer..."

((W H E E Z E . Okay this took like an hour but after Flug said a murder BlackHat asked if he wanted to work with him. Dr.Flug said yes. BlackHat never actually saw his face,but he saw on a newspaper that a 'criminal' scientist was on the lose. It didn't show his face but it described his clothes. And it fit Flug perfectly.
I hope you enjoyz! Peace.))