18 » Sorry & Ignored Him

🙏🏻 | Sorry & Ignored Him | ✋🏻
| January 28th, 2018 |

' i'm really sorry for that day kenzie, i was drunk at that time ' Hayden apologizes

' i'm really sorry for that day kenzie, i was drunk at that time ' Hayden apologizes. ' umm. . I need time, its a big thing ' i said. He nod and leaves. Well, i'm glad he apologizes.

I walk over to the living room founding John watching netflix on his laptop. I sit next to him as he closed the laptop. Boys

' um i need to talk to y-you ' i told him. he sigh, I bet he knows what i am gonna say. ' what does that kiss meant to you? ' i ask.

' i don't know ' he walked away. What the heck. ' then why did you kiss me in the first place. You took my first kissed. I mean Hayden is the one but he was drunk so it doesn't count. ' i yell. ' it was an accident okay, you're my sister. That's all! ' he stormed out.

Accindent? I wish it wasn't a accident. Yes, i admit i have feelings for him. But one problem, he's my stepbrother.

I quickly called Lauren on my phone. However she was upstairs. ' hell-- ' i cut her off. ' Lauren go to the living room ' i said without bothering her to come downstairs. ' k ' she hang up.

Once she got downstairs she suddenly gasped at how red my face is. ' what did i missed? ' she worriedly ask.

After told her the whole story , conversations and feeling she finally speak. ' i think you should move on ' she frown. Yes, i think i should move on. I have to get over with that kiss.

' you're right but. . . With who? ' i ask still thinking. Then something popped on my mind. I told Lauren and start the plan.

I take my phone and searching for Hayden Messages

- text between Kenzie and Hayden - 

Kenzo⭐️: Hayden, i need your help

HaydenS🌼 : what is it?

Kenzo⭐️ : i need you to pretend as my
boyfriend. I need to make someone jealous

HaydenS🌼 : is it John? 

Kenzo⭐️ : if it is, what are you
gonna do. Fanboy?

HaydenS🌼 : umm sorry but you
better get your man now.

Kenzo⭐️ : grrr😡

- end of text -

1. Text Hayden. Check. Now ignored him.

A/N
Hey everyone thank you so much for reading my story. This story is longer than my ' Can we be friends? ' story. Its gonna be 30 chapter? I don't know but its longer for sure