CHAPTER 2: WHO ARE YOU!? PART 2

[Previously on Eddsworld]
I want to meet them he said with his robotic hand about to touch the mirror, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tori's p.o.v
I was in my office doing my work while my assistant Tamara Night went to go get me some coffee in my assassin Ellis Gold checked on the prisoners in my weaponssmith Matilda Heavens check to make sure all the guns were in place I sighed as the work got more stressful by the minute I then heard a twinkle in matilda's mirror in looked over at it to witness 5 boys popping out they all fell on the floor on top of each groaning in pain, WHO ARE YOU!? I yelled grabbing my gun from my pocket in was about to shoot all of them but stop once I realized who they were my eyes widened in I pushed a small red button, Tamara, Ell, Matilda report to my office please!
Tamara's p.o.v
I ran as fast as I could in made it to red leader's office I knocked on the door to hear a kinda loud come in I did so once I entered I saw ell in matilda already beat me here. Red Leader what is the problem? I asked having a feeling my goggles just change colors with my emotion,THEM! she pointed at 4 boys in I knew who they are, TOM! TAMARA! WTF! we both said at the same time then looked back at tori um red leader permission to speak? Permission granted she said with the gun still pointing at the 4. These are our boy counter parts we were telling you about, you can't be serious look at them in look at the last one that's dress like m-but he looks exactly like you I interrupted while walking over to her while touching the tip of her gun putting it down slowly.
Tord's p.o.v
Wow! Tom's counter part looks hot maybe I can hook us up but nan I like girls that's my type not to out of the ordinary and stuff I then looked at tom in said so tamara's your counter part he nodded in said Ell's is Edd's in Matilda's is Matt's oh ok so that means the last girl is my counter part...sweet. She has bad ass attitude like me I know that for sure since I smoke she must do to in I love hentai in I geuss she does as well but the only problem is what's her name?

Ok done with part 2 in the next chapter or after its fine to be some weird shit happening so just trying to warn you so be prepared.