CHAPTER 3: WHERE ARE WE GONNA SLEEP!?

[Previously on Eddsworld]
The only problem is what's her name?

3rd person p.o.v
Everything calmed down between the 8 then a weird question came back up where are we gonna sleep if we can't get back to our base matt ask he might be matured now but he still got some of his fucking narcissistic ways just not the mirror looking one. Matilda's red glowing eye in real one traveled to the mirror in said 'see does it still work matt nodded in went over to the mirror letting his hands travel to the reflective glass in touched the cool surface but NONTHING happened he gulped while looking back up at the guys in said um Red Leader we have a problem tord sighed frustrated in turnt to tori staring at her half scarred face as she looked back at his do you have 4 extra rooms 'even tho this is the same base I still don't trust it' he said to himself waiting for an answer from his counter part, she shook her head no in said you just got to sleep with each of us all the boys face went red so did tord's then they all heard matilda yell MATT'S SLEEPING WITH ME! she jumped on top of his back in they ran out if the room while laughing like hyenas looks like I got you mate Tamara said playfully punching tom in his arm he laughed in said yeah as she grabbed his hand in the 2 walked out of the room together, EDD! Ell yelled while grabbing his hand in dragging him out of the room with him screaming like a maniac for help then the only 2 left were tord in tori. Hmm looks like it's me in you buddy she said jumping over her desk as her feet landed on the floor. Yeah tord said scratching the back of his neck a little nervous then tori grabbed tord's hand and ran out of the office with him close behind, what could go wrong? Tord said to himself then he thought again... everything.
Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.