CHAPTER 5: TOMSWORLD!

[Previously on Eddsworld]
Where will this portal take our heroes only the world will ever know.

Tom's p.o.v
AAAAAAHHH! We all screamed as we went thew the portal I then landed on my face as everyone one else as wel- WTF!? somebody yelled Infront of us but it sounded like edd's voice, but more monotone? I looked up to be meet with a pair of dark green digital eyes I screamed while getting up very quickly to see it was edd?
Tomsworld Edd's p.o.v
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IN WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE MY FRIENDS! I yelled then tom ran in. WHATS WRONG!? he say with his black trench coat swaying behind him a little WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE GODDAMIIT!? I yelled Lossing my patience then Tord ran in almost tripping from his clumsyness, DID I HEAR SOMEONE YELL MIRROR! no tord tom said face palming then matt ran in. WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS FUCKING NOISE! I point at the wannabes Those little shits! Edd don't be so rude! Tom yell at me I then scoff while rolling my digital eyes in looking back at the imposters in wannabes Matt then pulled out a gun in points at my wannabe. Who.are.you. matt growled with venom dripping off of every word tord's wannabe stood up non-fazed in said were you from another dimension but it looks like our characters changed.
Eddsworld Tord's p.o.v
But it looks like our characters changed I say with an smirk on my face, like for instance are you the Purple Leader I could tell matt's hand tensed on the gun at the mention of his Leader name, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT! He yelled making everyone in his office jump but not me I was use to hearing yelling I smirked even more while answering his question, because in this universe my counter part is matt while edd's is tom in tom's is edd while you are mine he still had his gun up to us in said GIVE ME PROOF! I gave him all the proof he needed by showing him my robotic arm he stared at it in shock as everyone on his side did as well then he helled up his left arm showing all of us his robotic arm itself our arms were both similar accept for his was purple in mine was red he sighed while putting the gun down in dropping his head in defeat in disbelief looking at the floor while saying I believe you.
Tomworld Tom's p.o.v
Purple Leader are you ok? I said walking up beside matt putting my hand on his shoulder he looked at me with worry in his eye without the eye patch on it in said yes Thomas just... frustrated, tired in confused that's all he smiled a little bit while looking at me and me smiling back at him as well an idea then popped into my head that would probably cheer our leader up. You want to go out for hentai~ he literally grabbed my hand while running out of the room with me close behind so was the others.
Eddsworld Tom's p.o.v
Wow I look really like edd in this world but his counter part REALLY does looks like me anyway we were chasing after matt's counter part while my counter part was in his hand grip trying to keep up the best he could with out Lossing his hand grip to matt's.
Time Skip~
Tomsworld Tord's p.o.v
SLOW DOWN! I yelled with my norwegian voice blocking out all of the pants that came from me in the others then we stopped at a store in went in this store was specialized for purple leader so he or only us could come in no one else we went into the store in HENTAI WAS EVERYWERE! AAAAAAHHH MY EYES! I yelled coving my real eye in robotic one up.
Time Skip Again~
(You guys are fin to hate me for this)
Tomsworld Tom's p.o.v
Awww do you guys have to leave! I yell at my counter part that was dressed like edd but instead of dark green he wore dark blue all of his friends already went thew the portal in he was the only one left he looked at me with his digital eyes in said 'yeah sorry I sighed while holding my head down in was fine to cry until I felt a finger bring my face back up to see it was my other self he smiled while kissing the top of my for head ( didn't mean in a ship way) in said don't cry um I-I'll come back in visit I smiled while giving him a hug in said *sniff* you p-promise I looked up at him as he looked down at me with his digital eyes in kissed my forehead one more time in hugged me tighter, Wouldn't miss it for the world I smiled at his words in cry'd tears of joy then he broke away from the hug in turnt to the portal in began to run in until I stopped him, WAIT! he turnt back around in looked at me I smiled in looked at the floor while saying See you in the future. I then looked back at him in he had a caring smile in then he said yeah *chuckle* see you...in the future.
3rd person p.o.v
Eddsworld Tom then ran thew the portal to never be seen by the Tomsworld crew again.

What will happen in their next adventure?
Read the next chapter to find out.