CHAPTER 10: ALPHA/BETA/OMEGA AU!

Ok here's some tips on who I think is Dom in Sub in if you don't like it you can leave ok.

Tom=Alpha
Matt=Alpha
Edd=Omega
Tord=Omega
P.S. Might Be A Little TomTord.

[Previously On Eddsworld]
He looked back at the opposite crew in waved as they did the same in he soon jumped threw with tord right behind him.

Eddsworld Edd's p.o.v
OH FUCK! I yelled as I was the first to fly threw the portal in crash into a wall I then felt like I was being crushed as everyone else landed on me. GET GAH OFF! I yell barely able to breath they then get up in I do as well dusting my self off in soon here someone that sounds like matt screaming like a girl.
Alpha Matt's p.o.v
AAAAAAHHH! I screamed like a girl TOTALLY on an accident! (Me: You Fucking Liar! Matt: Screw You!) Am I seeing double? They all stare at me until everybody else come down then things began to get awkward.
Omega Edd's p.o.v
Maaattt what's going onnnn? Matt soon looks at me confused and say That's what I wanna find out? I soon look at the other us I geuss and say hello the other me smile and say hi. His voice was deep in calming almost like an alphas. I blush while looking away and say to myself get ahold of yourself edd!!! This is another you! I soon hear tom say who are you guys I look at him dumbfounded and the other version of tord begins to speak, We're you from a futuristic timeline and another universe I ajar my mouth and say prove it.
Alpha Tom's p.o.v
Prove it. Our edd say while crossing his arms not believing what the other tord said for a second I soon stare back at the future version of us from another universe and he sigh while showing us his arm and edd's future self showing us his gun. Our eyes widened with our tord saying ok that's real. We then all stare at him and he says what?
Omega Tord's p.o.v
What? I say raising one eyebrow and looking at my clothes seeing if I have anything on them. My other self then walk up to me and say do you have an army base. My eyes widened in I pull his tattered in untattered hoddie strings down and say no body needs to know about that he then smirks while raising up and saying we're going to the red army base.
Time Skip
Eddsworld Tom's p.o.v
We make it to the army base and walk inside as tord's soldiers in this universe stared a little confused I guess to see two of all of us. We then make it to Tord's (I almost typed in Todd instead of tord XD) office and his other self shut the door behind us and turns around while saying you can shoot the portal at that wall and that should get you home. He say pointing at a wall beside his desk our tord thanks him and shoot the portal at the wall he was told to shoot at and we all run threw but I could've sworn before I ran threw I saw my counter part grab tord's counter part around the waist and kiss him? Like I'm not for sure.

This chapter is not that good but I tried ok.