Stage One

Ten's POV

These days, life has been really boring. TWICE is doing well with their promotions and naturally they would be busy, so I couldn't get a chance to hang out with Momo for quite some time. That Jimin guy also always manages to be one step faster because everytime I ask Momo out, she would always apologise and say that she already promised Jimin.

And so for today, I was not expecting it at all when Momo picked up my call and told me that she's free today. Eyes widening, I immediately sat up from my slouching position and told her to meet me at the park in between SM Ent. and JYPE. Running back to my dorm, I changed into something casual but eye-catching, and ran out of the building.

Sitting on a bench alone with her earpieces plugged in, was Momo. Her soft hair fell around her beautiful face, and her outfit hugged her body fittingly, radiating an aura of a celebrity instantly. It was amazing that people haven't realised that she is Momo from TWICE, but then again, she's wearing mega-huge sunglasses and a cute face mask to cover up most of her face. Impatient, I immediately walked over and threw myself onto the space beside her.

The sudden physical contact made her look up, and I momentarily saw a fleet of surprise before that look turned into one of happiness when she saw that it was me grinning back at her.

"Tennie! I've missed you!" she wrapped her arms around me as she almost choked me to death while hugging me.

"Momo, I'm really glad to see you but you're literally choking me," I spluttered.

"Oops sorry oppa. But it's really been a long time since I saw you face-to-face. Like, the last time was around 3 months ago?"

"Yeah it's roughly 3 months ago. So that's why, I'm letting you decide what you wanna do today! You must have been really tired with all the promotions so let's have some mini healing time hehe," I couldn't stop smiling the moment I see her face.

"Hmm..." she pondered for awhile, with her lips pursed into a slight pout, and her eyes focused on the sky as she thought of something to do.

Suddenly, her eyes widened and turning to me, she hit me continuously as she exclaimed excitedly," OPPA LET'S GO TO THE ARCADE!"

Wincing in pain, I gave her my half-pained-half-amused expression and nodded vigorously in hopes of stopping her from hitting me. Just as I was about to ask which arcade, she was faster and simply pulled me up from my seat as we ran after a bus that takes us to where she wanted to bring us to.

---------------------------

We almost burst into the fully-packed arcade, with me panting heavily catching my breath while Momo, although also breathing heavily, was still bursting with energy and excitement as she zig-zagged across the arcade to go to the counter, purchasing coins.

Moments later, she returned with the tokens and we rushed off to the shooting machine immediately. It was a 2-player game, and before we started, we decided to make this even more exhilarating by placing a bet.

"Okay, if I win, you have to dance for me again after we finish playing in the arcade, and continue where we left off last time. And I want to see you dance a sexy dance so that you will be embarrassed HAHAHAHA," Momo gloated happily at the thought of it.

Blushing madly, I decided to give her an even meaner punishment. "Fine. But if I win, then you have to play strip poker with me AND then dance with whatever's left on your body. Deal?" I grinned evilly at her.

Mouth agape, she threw me a look of disbelief, but just one second later, she composed herself and said," Ohhhhhh, but if we play strip poker and you are the one who loses, then it won't be me who will be stripping HAHAHAHA. Deal! All I have to do is not lose, and no cheating!"