D-Day

Time skip to the actual day of the performance at SBS Gayo Daejun 2016.

Momo's POV:

It was finally the day of the performance. I was really nervous but at the same time, excited to perform since I've trained really hard for this. More than that, I also wanted to impress Jimin especially because he's always super supportive of me for some unknown reason and I don't want to let him down. Oh and Tennie too, he would be watching me from backstage. Thus, even before we went on stage, I kept practicing and practicing, scared that I didn't perfect my moves, until Minari came over and told me to relax and that I looked radiant and beautiful. Only then did I release my breath and feel more relaxed.

Finally, it was time to go on stage. Minari and I came out of TWICE's dressing room and on the way to the stage, we met Jimin who was just nic coming out of BTS's dressing room. We smiled at each other the moment we made eye contact, and I couldn't help but blush at the sight of Jimin. He looks so perfect, so cute, so elegant, so fluffy, yet so hot. How he even achieves all of that, I don't know, but I do know that him smiling at me is just making me go even more crazy. "Yah Momo, you need to stop thinking about Jimin, you don't even like him, you just eye candies him because he looks good! So stop thinking so much and focus on performing well!" I chiselled myself.

However, just as I was about to cut off eye contact with him and proceed on with Mina alone, he suddenly came right up next to me and walked beside me, such that I have no choice but to acknowledge his presence.

"Hi Momo, you look really gorgeous, and oh you too Mina," he flashed us both a smile while complimenting us sweetly. Urgh. No wonder girls all go crazy for him, he's so sweet.

"Thanks Jimin, you don't look too bad yourself," I replied him, trying to respond to his compliment kindly by praising him too. However, he seemed to take it very seriously and leaned closer to me saying," Really? Do you find me attractive?"

"That's not what I meant---but I mean ok yes you do look good I mean omg what am I saying hey you know what I'll see you later me and Mina we will go first bye!" So swiftly, I pulled Mina with me and successfully escaped him for the moment.

"Unnie, why were you so nervous when we were with Jimin earlier on, do you like him? Because your face is really red now!" Squealed Mina. Urgh great. The last thing I want happening to me is being distracted and screwing up my performance. But ok it's almost time to go up on stage! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin finally arriving. Just when I was prepared to go out, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and to my pleasant surprise, it was Ten oppa! "Tennie!! So glad that we get to see each other in real life again hehe. Anyways, I need to go up on stage soon, wish me good luck!" I told him. "Yeah you'll do an amazing job, I know you will. Anyway I won't distract you anymore, go out there and show em what you've got!" Ten cheered me on. "Ne oppa!" and so with a happy heart, I finally went onto stage and got into my pose.

Ten's POV:
As I was also doing some last minute preparation for my dance stage, I saw Momo finally appear at the backstage. Thus I went up to her, however, just then I saw Jimin walking closely behind her, gazing at Momo with this foolish smile on his face, like as if something good happened to him. What was weird was that he only stared at Momo, no one else, and just when I saw that he was about to strike Momo into a conversation, I went up to Momo and tapped her on her shoulder. She whirled around and I was very glad that she was as glad to see me. After she went on stage, I saw her elegant movements which completely took my breath away. Her every move is so detailed, precise, sharp, yet really smooth at the same time. I was in so much awe till I didn't realise that I was standing a bit too near to the stage that I was partly not covered by the curtains. Lisa had to pull me back to where I was supposed to be, and she just stared at me sadly, because she seemed to know that I like Momo, ever since that lunch we had together with Momo and Mina. Soon, it was my turn to perform, I gave my very best and successfully completed the wonderful dance stage. After that, was then the collab stage between the hip hop stage dancers and the contemporary stage dancers. I was even more excited for this one because Momo would be standing on my left, which technically kind of means that I'll be dancing with her. After this performance, I ran off stage with Lisa because our groups' performances were next since we were rookies, and so we had no choice but to run since there weren't enough time. However, just as I ran past Momo, I heard Jimin say "sugoi" to Momo, and saw momentarily that Momo blushed and continued talking to him. Silently in my head, I was thinking," oh no this is not good. Momo seems to be extraordinarily shy in front of Jimin and keeps flashing him her beautiful smile, this can't be good news right?" But I had no more time to think so much, so I temporarily stoooed myself from having such negative thoughts.

Jimin's POV:

Soon after all the performances ended, I went to find Momo. I can no longer deny that I like her anymore. I want her so badly, and I blame myself for not knowing her and liking her earlier when TWICE just debuted. However, I'm going to man up from now on, I will confess soon, very soon...

HELLO READERS! This is a relatively short and dry chapter, I assure you that next chapter will be much more entertaining and will contain some juicy parts, so do rmb to upvote, add to your reading list, and comment so as not to miss out! I love comments especially because I really want to hear more from yall, and I always reply to comments, so if there's anything you would like to say or ask, I'll try my best to respond to you in the shortest time available. Thank you for reading and supporting!