Stage Two

Momo's POV

Ten led me to his living room. It was really simple but pretty. The blindingly white walls were matched with fitting black furniture, acting as a complementary decoration to the overall beautiful scenery laid out before my eyes. As it was already close to evening, Ten drew the curtains close and switched on the lights. The warm yellow rue emanating from the light gave the place an extra ambient feeling, adding to the comfort of the place. I was, although nervous, feeling pretty relaxed at the moment due to the security this place gave me, and I peacefully settled down on the furry rug which is placed below the sofas and tea table. Ten then brought out his set of poker cards and placed them on the table where I was seated at, and proceeded to sit down opposite me.

"So Momoring, are you ready to lose?" smirked Ten.

"Lose? What's that? Never heard of it before," I attacked back, not willing to back down.

"Wow feisty all of a sudden. But it's okay, you'll soon know what that word means," Ten winked at me playfully.

For some reason, my heartbeat started to speed up, as I began to fully absorb the possible consequences of what is about to happen in this dangerously exciting game. Reality finally knocked me in the head and I realised that I might have to freaking STRIP in front of Ten. AND DANCE. God why did I agree to this? You're seriously so dumb, Momo, I told myself. Embracing what is about to come, I took a deep breath and faced Ten courageously.

"Bring it on then," I challenged Ten.

Smirking, Ten nodded at me," Sure sweetheart, let the fun begin."

Hearing him call me sweetheart jokingly made my face flush and started to increase my heart rate again. Okay Momo, you can do this, no backing down, you can't think of losing so quickly already. With that, the game started with Ten shuffling and dealing the cards.

As we started to play, I was actually (miraculously) winning Ten by quite a large margin. Ten was now the one who constantly frowned and started to grow annoyed bit by bit. It was funny to see him get so frustrated as his continuous bad luck with the cards brings him closer and closer to his fate of doing the honour of being the first one to strip. Interestingly enough, he loses the first round in the end, and sighs in defeat while letting out a whine.

"Uuunggg, this is so unfair, why is it that I won the arcade games but I still suffer here now, by my own suggested game some more! I can't believe how bad my luck is today," Ten whined to me while pouting, and complained to me as he was unwilling to accept his terrible fate.

All I could do was laugh. As terrible as I sound now, the situation is actually pretty funny if you think about it, and that's why I couldn't stop laughing while rolling around on the carpet, trying and completely failing to hold in my laughter. Sitting upright again while still trying to stop laughing, I prodded him to keep to his promise," Yah, you suggested the game and we both promised no backing down! C'mon Ten oppa, time to accept your fate!!"

Giving a dejected and slightly amused face at my behaviour now, he sighed in defeat," Okay I guess I have to be a man of my words. Now choose then, which part to strip?"

"Shirt."

"What???? So soon? C'mon, be nicer to me, take this round as a warm up for me first, hmm??" he pouted to me cutely.

"Okay okay fine. Your red flannel then. But next time no negotiating okay!" I told him half-sternly.

"Yes ma'am," he replied me while taking off his flannel. The removal of the flannel caused him to expose his bare arms as his shirt underneath was sleeveless, and I almost choked at the sight in front of me. Ten, although he looks small, actually had really well-built arms. His skinny but lean biceps were attractive to look at and his broad shoulders made his build look really good.