The News

Ten's POV:

It has been a few months since Hit The Stage ended, and also a few months since I last saw Momo and talked to her face to face. I missed seeing her smile, missed the way she smells, missed her cute way of doing things. So when TWICE announced their comeback, I was delighted. I stayed up every night just so I could see their teasers and on the actual day of the release of the MV, I finally breathed. On my screen, dancing cutely and dressed up as Tinkerbell was Momo. She looked so good and I was so breathless that I kept repeating her parts in the MV, so it was to no surprise that I became very familiar with their song TT and kept playing it during my breaks. All these times when I missed her, I just watched their comeback stages, watched their variety show appearances, and followed their VLIVE videos where Momo was always being herself there. There was even once that she replied to my comment which I typed using my personal account disguised as a ONCE, and I was so happy for the rest of the day I practiced very hard with the energy recharged in me. 

Days went by like this, and before I know it, it was November. My manager walked in one day and informed all of us of our schedules for December, which was fully packed since there are a lot of music festivals to attend. I was, of course, belated to hear of this news because I know that TWICE will also be there, and so will Momo. Imagine my delight then, when my manager told me that I was to have a special stage in SBS Gayo Daejun under the hip hop team, and then collaborate with the contemporary dance team at the end. I quickly glanced through the names of the people in the hip hop dance team and contemporary dance team. To my dismay, Momo was not in the hip hop dance team! Being the main dancer of TWICE and extremely skilled in dancing since she started training at the age of 3, I was honestly angry as to why she was put in the contemporary dance team instead of the hip hop one when she's trained in hip hop and urban genres. When I asked my manager that, he said," Well because hip hop is slightly easier than contemporary and there are more dancers who fit under the hip hop genre but very few can do contemporary because it is much harder, requires flexibility, gracefulness and must be extremely detailed from their head movements to their pointed toes and fingers, so we tried to recruit the best for contemporary. I heard that originally Momo was supposed to be in hip hop, but then the producers saw her dance contemporary for her second performance on Hit The Stage and was very impressed by her skills to do all sorts of genres, so they ultimately placed her in contemporary since no one else was good enough . Why are you so curious about her by the way?" my manager added curiously. "Nothing," I turned away, continue to look at the list of performers. When I saw that BTS Jimin was also in the same team as Momo, I became abit jealous. Jimin is known to be very charming and he's very famous, and since the team would have to practice together, I'm scared that Momo will grow close with Jimin and admire him. Oh gosh Ten, why didn't you also learn contemporary? But on the bright side, I'm partnered with Lisa from BlackPink. Oooh she's Thai too and I've met her before in Thailand when we went to pay our respects to the former King, and she's quite easy to get along with, so that's fine I guess. At least I will get to dance with Momo on the same stage for the last combined performance of the two teams, especially since Momo was arranged to be beside me, I was quite happy already. With that in mind, I felt motivated again, and started learning the choreography diligently. 

2 weeks passed, and it was time for the combined practice of the dancers. The practice was arranged to be at JYP Entertainment, so I went there. When I got there, I was looking around absent-mindedly for the correct room that I was supposed to go to, but just when I was about to turn into another block, someone called me from behind. "Ten oppa!! Tennie~~" a cute voice rang behind me, and as I turned around, I saw Momo running down the corridor towards me with a big smile on her face and her arms widespread. I caught her in a hug, and was very happy to be able to see her here. When I finally released her, I got a good look at her. She was wearing a pink oversized hoodie, and tied her hair up loosely, giving off a very casual feel but still looking good. She was also wearing tights and I stared impressively at her sexy legs. "Oppa, are you here for the rehearsal practice? I saw your name on the hip hop dance team and Jinyoung who's also in the team told me that you will be coming to JYP today to have a combined session for the first time." Momo asked me. "Yeah I came here for that, and it's such a coincidence that you saw me just when I was finding the correct room. But never mind I'll go look for it again later. Let's talk for awhile first. So you've also been practicing for your contemporary stage?" I replied. "Yeah, and today the other dancers from my team will also be coming over for the full practice!" Momo replied enthusiastically. Just when I was about to ask her something else, someone popped his head out from the room that Momo came out of just now and said," Momo-yah, we are starting soon! Faster come back ok?" "Yeah ok oppa! I'll be coming soon," said Momo. "So I need to go, as you can see, Jimin oppa is calling me already. I'll talk to you later after our practice ended ok? And during lunch too! We can eat together!" Momo exclaimed. "Yeah that's wonderful, I'll text you once my lunch break starts, then we can have lunch together," I replied. And so it was with a heavy heart that I watched Momo run back to her practice room while I stood there in the corridor, once again alone. As I started walking around to find my practice room again, I couldn't help but think about how Jimin and Momo already seemed to be so friendly with each other, and as I thought of that, I felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach. 

I finally reached the practice room, and  I greeted the other dancers one by one, finally ending with high-5-ing Lisa. Soon practice started and since there was a short couple dance in the middle of the performance, I had to act a bit flirty with Lisa during the dance, which I was comfortable enough to do it since I consider Lisa my good friend, but somehow Lisa kept blushing for some reason. Hmm weird. Finally, it was lunch time, and I immediately went to my phone to text Momo, and was delighted to see that she had already texted me, telling me to meet her at the cafeteria. Just when I was leaving the room to go to the cafeteria, Lisa called me and she said," Ten oppa, do you want to go for lunch together?" Although I really wanted to have lunch with Momo alone, but I couldn't reject her either, so I just said," Yeah sure I'm eating with Momo you can join us I guess she won't mind." Just when I said that, a frown flickered on Lisa's face. "Momo? You're eating with Momo? Since when were the two of you close?" Lisa asked, with a hint of jealousy that I didn't miss. Hmm? Why is Lisa jealous, unless..... That can't be. Lisa can't like me, because I like Momo and I will just disappoint Lisa. But never mind that first, let's just go down for lunch.

When we reached the cafeteria, I saw Momo sitting with Mina from TWICE, and I felt much more relieved that she brought along someone too, so that Lisa won't be awkward and we can talk together more too. When Momo spotted me, she waved her hand at me, gesturing for me to go over. Then Momo saw Lisa and I saw that she was abit confused at first but then the confusion on her face cleared and she was smiling cheerfully again. "Hello! You must be Lisa!" Momo greeted her. I smiled to myself when I saw how keen she was to make friends and how she thankfully didn't kill me for bringing someone to our supposed lunch 'date'. As I positioned myself to sit opposite Momo, I greeted Mina too and we both shook hands. When all the self-introduction was done, we all went to get food as our stomachs were rumbling with hunger. I got up and went to queue behind Momo, but then Mina reached there first, then followed by Lisa, so I had no choice but to stand away from Momo for awhile. Just then, Jimin queued behind me and greeted me with his usual charming smile. He looks really handsome and charismatic, while still looking quite cute and fluffy, no wonder he's so popular among the girls. He seems like a nice person too, which made me kind of like him a bit more, even though I was still jealous of him and Momo being able to spend so much time together. When we all got our food and sat down, I noticed that Jimin was sitting at the table diagonally opposite ours, and he kept stealing glances at Momo who was innocently gulping down her food and stuffing her cheeks. I saw him smile at the sight of Momo's stuffed cheeks (because she really looked very cute), and when he saw me staring at him, he suddenly straightened his expression, put on a poker face and returned back to eating and talking with yugyeom, Jin young and N from vixx. By then, I was positive that Jimin was also interested in Momo, and I made a mental note to be wary of him in the future. On the other hand, Lisa has been chatting animatedly with Mina, and they seem to get along really well, so when they finished eating, they told Momo and I that they will go get a drink and go back to the practice room together to hang out for awhile, so after that it was only me and Momo left. Just when I happily turned to Momo, wanting to start chatting with her, someone suddenly sat on the seat beside Momo. It was Jimin. He casually said hi to me then turned to Momo and said," look at you eat 3 servings of food. How can you eat as much as me when I'm a guy? Oh wait, you have something smeared on your cheek, hold on lemme help you." And before I could believe my eyes, I saw him take a tissue and moved his hand to her face to clean away the smudge on her cheek, while peering at her lovingly. I saw Momo blush and mutter a "thank you" and immediately went back to finish her last few mouthfuls of food before beckoning to me to go with her. I obeyed immediately without delay, because I just wanted Momo out of Jimin's presence. Before we left, I purposely reached out for Momo's hands and grabbed on to it tight enough for Jimin to see, and led her away from the cafeteria, leaving Jimin sitting down there alone with quite a blank expression on his face. Seeing that, I smirked. The war has begun. 

HI GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG WHEN I PROMISED YALL TO DO SO. I HAVE UPDATED ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! THIS CHAPTER STARTS TALKING ABOUT THE POSSIBLE FIGHTING OVER MOMO THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FUTURE AND ALSO GIVES A HINT AS TO HOW MOMO FEELS TOWARDS TEN AS COMPARED TO JIMIN. CLEARLY SHE FEELS FRIENDLY WITH TEN WHILE SHE BLUSHES WHEN JIMIN DOES SOMETHING FOR HER, SO I GUESS YOU CAN ASSUME THAT SHE FEELS SOMETHING HEHEHE. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON BUT THAT REALLY DEPENDS. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST!! HAPPY READING!!