Exclusive interview with @Dreaxx12

If you didn't already read this previously, @dreaxx12 made the plot and THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY, the rest are written by me (@sophvergeletti). The rights of the story have been transferred to me, and it is NOT plagiarism.

Learn more about the story: INTERVIEW WITH DREAXX12

What was your inspiration for the story?

Well quite honestly, I had just come in one day and saw how hearts were broken every single day, in the quite meanest way possible. Then I started wondering how it would feel like if only the boys played with hearts, and what it would mean if that player fell in love. Although there are similar stories, they are usually separated from the castes of stereotypes, however, at Narven High, students are merely in two categories, boys, and girls, which I found quite appalling.

Why did you title the book 'hearts'?

Well, the story I had planned to write naturally revolved around hearts, mutual feelings, heartbreaks, and many more things to do with, well, the heart, so I guess it was an automatic feeling to name it hearts.

Who did you want your dream cast to be?

Ooooh! I definitely deeply considered AnnaSophia Robb and Lia Marie Johnson, although I ultimately chose Lia Marie Johnson because she was everything I envisioned Callie to be. For Jake, I was thinking about something along the lines of Jack Scanlon. And I don't know why I thought of this first, but Darren was inspired by the looks of Theo James.

Eiza Gonzalez, I thought, was definitely someone to play an important female character other than Callie. So I was thinking Lauren, or someone maybe more important in the storyline. (I kinda always saw Lauren as a brunette)

Why did you write this particular plot? Was it simply fictional art, or did you want to get a point across?

I definitely wanted to exaggerate the male population of Narven High to show how much simply throwing away somebody's heart can cause. I mean, it would hurt a lot, but you never really get to see the pain people go through because they do so much as to mask it. I also wanted to show that if this happens to you, you should stand your ground and resist. Because YOU have a voice

Anything else you'd like to add?

I'd just personally like to give a shoutout to caffeine, you're a saint. I'd also like to thank @sophvergeletti for continuing my story and making me able to indulge in the story I planned to write but never did. I'll make sure to drop by as much as I can.