Worst

We all know the truth that is I am the worst. 

"How are you?"

"I'm doing fine"

You actually don't know how hard it is, the kind of pain that brings such poison.

People would think it's easy but it really isn't, it will never be easy. Empty thoughts that spreads in my mind, no one knows what it likes, nobody understand, they're getting louder and bigger but they don't think I need help.

I just want to give up, I want to stop trying, I just want to let go, I want to stop fighting.

I want to escape everything that made me this way but the closer I get to redemption, everything comes back and it's like an ongoing circle of pain, hope, and falling.

I was a mistake, I am not enough, I don't matter.

However, I don't need advices and sayings that I'll be alright. I am sinking and it starting to show the worst in me. I just wanna be not okay as I don't remember when I used to happy.

Please don't see me as someone needs to be seen but please see me reaching out for someone I really need.

No one, not everyone, or anyone else in this world knows exactly what I am feeling right now and I don't know if it's really okay.

I am the worst, and maybe I just need to accept it.

For we all know the truth and that is I am the worst.