Kyoto

Not all those who wander are lost.

Miyuki

I always want to wander, maybe that's why I have this wandering mind, restless feet and traipsing heart. I decided to make my dreams finally turn into reality.

I wander because I want to escape into a waggish world of escapade. Every place I've been, I make a story.

And Kyoto is the best one of it.

KYOTO (MIYUKI'S TRAVELOGUE)

Aimi is a little girl who want to travel places she's never been but she's never a risk taker.

How funny that she knows she's running out of time yet she still don't take the risks for her happiness. She's hoping for someone to be with her, taking their own risks 'cause she hates being alone, she feels so lonely. 

Then the stars grant her wish.

But little did she know,

Having him comes with consequences.

They both want a company, a time escapade, to vanish, they both want to to go away from the harsh reality of life where there's always an ending, a time running, changes, and a fight for their lives.

Seven in the evening when she decided to get ready, they decided to travel the Kyoto together.

They didn't even knew each other's name, they just knew each physical appearance, and somehow their minds.

"You're ready to go?" he asked her

"Yes, let's go!" she excitingly answered

It's her first time travelling, with somebody. Not to mention that she didn't even knew him personally.

At least, she's finally taking the risk.

When they've got to Kyoto she run while quickly hugging the wind with all her might.

"Kyoto, here I am!" they both shouted happily

They both went to different places like Nijo Castle, Sento Palace, bought fresh foods from Nishiki Market. The went to different museums such as Kyoto National Museum, Nanzenji Museum, historic districts, towns, temples and side trips from that places.

They made memories, something to be remembered.

They asked each other's stories, they're both as open as diaries to each other.

But they went home without each other's name, just a tiny memories.

She never heard a silence quite so loud, she ponder about the things that happened, the places they've been, the memories from within.

It's tearing her apart.

The happiness she once felt, thr risk she once take.

That person who took not only her fears but also her heart.

Why do the stars that once grant her wish, took it away too? 

Having him comes with consequences.

And yes, it is to feel blue after the happiness.

Miyuki

The ending was so despairing, right? Yet I can assure you that Kyoto is one of the best stories I've got.

Maybe because it's the reminiscences of my early days in Kyoto with some stranger. 

I feel like our story has been twisted in time, that it was cursed by destiny, and so sadness vows upon mine but I remained strong and somehow, he's the reason of my countless times to wander.

I remained quiet as I wrote our story as my travelogue. I remained wandering place for he finally took my fears away.

The story of Aimi and some stranger is a catastrophe love story. However, I can say that it's a beautiful tragedy.