Haunted

I'm still haunted by the memories.

It was a silly idea to pushed him away from her, to distant her from what or whom she really want. As her mouth says 'no', her mind says "I hate this expectations, fuck the disappointment, I like him."

She's still haunted by the days he gave up, the space between them became bigger and bigger until he decided to just be friends with her, which she totally hated but agreed. She became more attached to him, cliche as it seems but she fall for more and more every damn day. They choose to ignore those tease, those jokes and silly ideas even if she knew that's all they wanted.

Yes, she's still haunted by her own feelings, by the memories they made together. She likes seeing him smile, to see him laugh, She likes him being somehow impatience, the stories and words that came out from his mouth every time he speak. She likes it when he hugged her whenever she needs someone, she likes it when he accompanied her, the trust he gave her whenever he feel so down and no one knows what's on his mind, She like him, his whole existence.

He don't know it yet, but she falling. He don't know it yet, but she'd do anything for his happiness. He don't know it yet, but this is the best feeling she's ever had, to be loved and to be cared for. He don't know it yet that he's the one who got to accept her flaws and imperfections. He don't know it yet, she loved him all along. He don't know it yet but he don't need to change himself for her, she wants him to change for himself instead.

Until one day, she couldn't stop herself from enduring it, for keeping it and so she said all the feelings, the story, entirely. She asked herself "If this pain wouldn't be so worth it, what's the point of not allowing thyself to be happy?" She confessed as the dawn was gently appearing, heavy sighing and waiting for his reply. If only time can turn back, if only those hours that she thrown away can be back, if she could travel back in time, she would in a heartbeat. 

"And if your having your doubts, I'm here to tell you that why would I leave you when I prayed for you?" then she smiled awkwardly.

"And I promise, you don't have to be afraid for I will surely love you 'til the sun dies" he uttered softly as he hugged her.

What a journey it has been making someone yours after a long time of keeping it to yourself, for letting go of the fear and expectations and being with the one you truly loved, for going out of your comfort zone and bit out of your limits, you start to be happy for thyself. What a journey it is, for having him after a lot of mistakes you've done. You start over with your home.

Be with someone you truly love, stop making other people happy. Start making your own happiness.