The Deal.

Why did you ask me to go see that girl, Father? 

Which girl are you talking about, Draco? 

Angel. 

Angel? Are you mocking me, boy? 

Father, you know who I mean. Stop playing games with me. 

You seem disturbed. Since when did you dislike my games? Did that girl give you a hard time, Draco? 

No, of course not. I don't care about her. I don't even know her and I have no reason to do so. I'm just wondering why all of a sudden you wanted me to visit those you make a deal with, Father.  

That's a long explanation about a girl you don't care about, my son. You know better than to lie to me, don't you? 

Please father, I am not lying. Do tell me what's going on. 

Patience, my son. You'll find out tonight. 

"Are you sure we ain't suppose to do anything? The last thing I need is the guy to get mad at us. I don't want to put my life on the line again, B." Benedicta said. "As I said earlier, if the Devil guy wants something, he is going to get it. We don't need to do anything. He will be here. Hope you guys are happy. Cause I am most certainly not." Bianca fumed. "Oh come on, you know we didn't have any other choice. I really care about Angel and I really don't want to use her but if we had any other choice, believe me, I would grab it." Renee said. "You mean you would sacrifice another child's life? God, you girls are sick!" Bianca said disgusted. Renee only managed a small smile and said, "I'll do anything to live, B. Certainly you should have known that by now." Before Bianca could reply, Benedicta interrupted, "this conversation is getting old, Bianca. You know you can't change anything now. Its too late. Please go and get Angel. I think its about time." 

Bianca stormed up the stairs and came to an abrupt halt. Looking up, she saw Angel walking down towards her. "Why am I wearing like this?" Angel asked. Bianca studied Angel's attire. A snow white dress made of silk which her grandmother gave her when she was young. It was a perfect fit for Angel. Her hair was woven to make braids around her head and had a small tiara on top of it. Angel looked uncomfortable wearing something other than jeans and a t-shirt. She hated wearing dresses and anything girlie like. She figured it was easier to move and jump around wearing jeans rather than a dress. Looking into Bianca's eyes, she realized how important the dress was to her. Forcing herself to smile, she greeted Bianca. "Honey, I know you hate wearing dresses but this isn't my idea. Benedicta and Renee wanted you to wear something white to symbolize purity. Maybe dressing you up like this makes you look more holy and innocent to them." Bianca said loudly. Dropping her voice a few octaves lower, she whispered, "It isn't too late. You can get out of this mess before you get entangled in it. Run to Jacob's house. You can get out of the house using the second window from the left of my room. There is a ladder that can help you get down. Please, Angel, do go." Angel had to strain her ears to hear Bianca's voice. When she finally figured out what Bianca meant, Angel shook her head furiously and proceeded down the stairs. Dejected that her last ditch effort failed, Bianca followed Angel with her head hung low. 

Angel was terrified. She wished she could turn her back on her sister and be cowardly enough to run away. But she loved Bianca too much. She can never let any harm come to her big sister. Gathering her courage from the depths of her heart, she ran down the last steps and into the living room. The first thing she noticed was the fact that it was very cold, like feel-it-biting-into-your-spine kindda cold. She shivered slightly and quickly held onto Bianca's fingers. Bianca clasped her fingers tightly around Angel's little fingers. Taking a deep breath, she yelled, "I know you are here. Show yourself." Silence. Nothing showed itself. Not even a single sound could be heard. The girls looked around and came up empty. They didn't realize they were holding their breath until the ring tone of Benedicta's hand phone nearly gave them a heart attack. "Maybe we did something wrong. Maybe we should have done a summoning ritual, like last time. Do you think its too late?" Renee asked. "Well, that's it, then. Maybe the Devil is too busy. Hopefully, he forgot about the deal. I'm going off to bed. You girls can dream on if you think I am going to summon that unholy creature back into my house. Angel's soul is off the hook. End of discussion." Bianca said with a smile playing on her lips.