Chapter Sixteen

Kelsey P.O.V

It was about 2:30 in the morning. I was still on top of Kalvin, I could've sworn I got off of him; but I guess I didn't. He was comfortable to sleep on and with. I got thirsty, so I got off the bed and went to the mini fridge and got something drink. I still had nothing on, but I got back in bed and turned on the television.

Nothing was really on, but I managed to find "Family Matters" and started to watch it.

Kelsey what are you doing??? Kalvin asked.

I was waiting for you, so we can go another round. I laughed..

You don't have to tell me twice. He said.

He got up over me, and starts kissing all over my neck. I start to kiss on his. He moves on down, leaving a trail from my neck all the way down. He slides me all the way to the foot of the bed, so that he's on the floor and my legs are on his shoulders. His mouth works wonders I tell you.

Hmmmmmm... I moaned biting my lips.

Keep going... I gasped.

My legs were giving out, I couldn't hold them up any longer. Just when I decide to try to put them down, he grabs my ass picks me up, and places me on the wall. He sticks it in, and gives me a beating down there.

UuughHHHHHHHH KAL!!!!... I said while out of breath.

Yes baby!!! He replied out of breath his self...

Neeeee-----v---eeerrrrr minddddd!! I gasped.

He takes me from by the wall turns me over , while I'm facing the dresser in the hotel room.. He is so aggressive. I guess that's from all the shit we be talking towards each other.

He's going so fast, til' I couldn't take it no more.. I told him to stop,but he wouldn't listen. so I had to take it.

I felt myself about to cum.

KALLLLVVIII-----NNNN!!!! OH MY GOODNESS TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT......!!!!!!!

He took it out, and starts rubbing my pussy fast as hell. As he was doing that my juices start flowing out quickly all over him. I thought I was done, until he decided to do it again. I kid you not I don't even think I had ever cum that hard before. My body started shaking a little bit, until he stick it back inside. we at it again for the next 10 to 15 minutes...

After that we got in the bathtub and just relaxed in the hot water together..

I'm so sore...... I said.

But I bet that bitch felt good though. He said kissing the back of my neck...

Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever ... I said..

Nearly about 20 minutes later we got out, and got back in bed, and slept the rest of the night away...