Chapter One

Part One:

Kelsey's P.O.V

It's Monday morning , and school starts at 7:30... I get up out of bed and try to piece together what I'm going to wear to school. After I finally found what I was going to wear it was hitting 6:45. When I saw the time I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then did my make up. It wasn't a lot. I put on just enough; after that I parted my hair down the middle, cause I liked it that way...

I got dressed shortly after. I had on dark jeans, with boots, and tank top and a over-sized sweater. I thought I was cute. And I was.!!!

I sent a group message to Rashun , Montinique , Monique, Kishon, Janae, and Renee. Saying this " I know y'all better be in the parking lot when I get to this school"

Rashun replied: GIRL BYE

Montinique replied: THE FUCK LOL

Monique replied: I'm here waiting

Kishon replied: On the way

Janae replied: Pulling in now

Renee replied: I'll see y'all when I get there.

Renee always got something to say..

So it was 7:15 and I was pulling into the student parking lot Kalvin was parked right next to my car. How ironic I thought to myself.

I got out the car, and before I could even go meet up with the girls to their cars, Kalvin stood right in front of me.

Kalvin said " I know you see me , see you, see me". And I said "okay whatever Kevin Hart. "

Kalvin asked " why you never say anything when we see each other in the hallways?" I said "i didn't know I had to speak to you(sarcastically)" he said well now you do.

I heard Renee yell "KELSEY BRING YOUR ASS ON OVER HERE, AND STOP FLIRTING WITH KALVIN TALL ASS" He was really tall I thought to myself. I like tall..

He walked me over to their cars and said "i will be seeing you later on okay ?" I said with a smirk on my face "okay whatever" then he walked off.

Montinique and Renee both asked "what the hell was that ?" All I could do was look at him as he walked away.

Janae hit me and said" Kelsey SPRUNG YALL " we all just busted out laughing.

The bell had rung, and the girls and I walked to class. What was strange was that Kalvin had classes with me, so there was no ignoring his ass..

As we walked on the patio to head to class, Kalvin walked up from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. I knew it was his ass from the start..

"Get OFF OF ME BOY" I yelled.. His response was just a simple NO.

So I saw an administrator and walked over in their direction just so he'd get off of me, that didn't help at all.. Then he finally moved after we got to class..

I had government class with him and all of the girls. It was one of my favorite classes, just because they were in here.

The bell rung for us to go to our next class, and Rashun , Kishon, Monique, and Janae met up with their boyfriends. They all started dating each other around the same time. Which was cute I thought. Renee, went her way with the guys, Montinique ass went somewhere she always disappearing. But we had 7 minutes to get to class, and we all had the same class next period as well.

I pushed the door open to exit the hallway and Kalvin came up and grabbed my arm, turned me around, and pulled me closer to him right in front of the deans. And ask if I would go to the movies with him on Friday night. I told him I'll think about it...